Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Potential Active Aero??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Active Aero??

In the wind tunnel pictures, this buck appears to have active aero. If you look at the rear spoiler, there is a recessed area that the spoiler will fit in when retracted down.

Also, note the exit behind the front tire in this first pic. You can only see the bottom hole, but the wind flow shows that there is another opening above it.

I'm very happy the rear vents are functional.

Comment

Nice find. I'm guessing the active aero might appear on the Z06.

Or, since that's obviously a clay model, they experimented with it and decided not to use it for production. No way to know for sure.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I would think Active Aero would be later on the ZO6, And what will the ZO6 do in the 0 to 60 mph close to 2 seconds??? It is unbelievable that a base car will do under 3 seconds.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X