Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

less than $60,000 start price confirmed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• less than $60,000 start price confirmed!

Amazing performance for the price
    2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

At that starting price, perhaps the 1000 hp version will be around 185. I’m in.

Comment

Beautiful car. Can't believe the price. I am in!

Comment

Wow..... under 60k and does 0-60 UNDER 3 secs! I just told my wife I lied to her.....I will be buying another Vette. At first glance...from what I saw and heard, this car rocks! Way to go GM. Can't wait for more info...

Comment

Anyone find the reserve feature on the website they said was now live-where we could build and reserve our configuration?

Comment

Here's the link... visuallizer-east.chevrolet.com

Comment

I was just there and got an error. Said something went wrong on their end, try again later.

Regards Brian

Comment

Originally posted by WesC8 View Post
                Wow..... under 60k and does 0-60 UNDER 3 secs! I just told my wife I lied to her.....I will be buying another Vette. At first glance...from what I saw and heard, this car rocks! Way to go GM. Can't wait for more info...
                Well, no. The under 3 second time is for the Z51, which will cost a good bit more than $60K. Still amazing performance for the money.

Expect the price with options to escalate rapidly, though. I think the profits GM forgoes on the $60K sales will be more than made up on the 2LT, 3LT and Z51 models.

Originally posted by Brian Kissel View Post
                I was just there and got an error. Said something went wrong on their end, try again later.

Regards Brian
                The site is getting slammed by the Corvette faithful. Hopefully will be better in a day or two.
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X