GPS capable front end lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS capable front end lift

Love the info about the front end lift option. GPS cape able and can remember up to 1000 locations. So, if you travel the same roads and have to use the lift. It can remember those locations and lift automatically πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Last edited by ABorC; 07-18-2019, 10:58 PM.

I agree , great feature.

Comment

Sorry about the thumbs down at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Kissel View Post
        Sorry about the thumbs down at the end.
        fixed it

Comment

This is great. Have driven a Huracan in city and had to remember to hit the button for the 18 or so seconds to activate all over the place
          2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

It's a really smart move. First to I believe. Usable, functional, and affordable.

Comment

But how much?
              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Rumor on the lift was $1,500, but to have the GPS LT2 PKG ???? Which should fall in line with the C7 around $5K And the Gots2have z51 PKG $5,K $72,500 plus destination plus tax equals 80K out the door ????

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                  Rumor on the lift was $1,500, but to have the GPS LT2 PKG ???? Which should fall in line with the C7 around $5K And the Gots2have z51 PKG $5,K $72,500 plus destination plus tax equals 80K out the door ????
                  The new 2LT package includes a lot more than the C7 2LT package did, so I suspect it will be a lot more than $5K. For example, the PDR and NAV wasn't part of 2LT before, and it is now. And the 2LT adds a bunch of additional options, too. I'd be surprised if it's less than $10K.

Edit: Now that the website is working intermittently, here's the list of what's included in the 2LT. Interesting that the rearview camera specifically says "coupe." That's pretty strong evidence that there will be a 'vert (which we all know anyway), but also that it apparently won't include a rear view camera.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2LT capture.PNG
Views:	274
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	48161

Can you get the Z51 with a 1LT? Do you get a PDR with that combination? For track use, the 1LT would be the one to pick, but you'd also want the PDR. Wonder how GM is handling that. GM's new configurator is crashing repeatedly for me, so I can't figure this one out now.

Edit: Again, now that I can get on the website, the Z51 package doesn't include the PDR, nor does the 1LT package. So the ideal track combination doesn't have PDR available, and to get PDR you also have to get all the above stuff. Maybe the configurator isn't complete, because that seems like a poor decision on GM's part.
                  Last edited by meyerweb; 07-19-2019, 03:23 PM.
                  Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

I'm having the same issue with GM's configuration site crashing. I like the car, however the presentation and follow up web information really sucks.

Regards
                    Brian

Comment

GPS lift is a nice feature, apparently been on Tesla’s for years.
                      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Kissel View Post
                        I'm having the same issue with GM's configuration site crashing. I like the car, however the presentation and follow up web information really sucks.

Regards
                        Brian
                        Be patient I thought this would happen. All of us Corvette freaks are trying to configure at the same time.

Comment

I have not been able to access the configurator since the event ended last night.

Option Pricing Guessing for the C8, based upon the C7 -

The C7 Stingray base price is $56,990. Bumping it up to 2LT with Z51 is $66,450. So the 2LT with Z51 option costs $9460.00

John guessed that the lift option was $1795.00, I believe. Magnetic Selective Ride Control is currently $1795.00 and the Data and Video Recorder is also $1795.00 for a total of $5385.00 for these three options above. So these 3 with the 2LT Z51 package would add $15,587.25.

Assuming a $59,995.00 base price of a C8 Stingray, and adding the above options (plus 5% for the C8 versions, just because) to go and stop fast would be $72,577.25.

But if the PDR is included with the 2LT as meyerweb says, it would only be $70,782.25

All of this is just a guess like before the reveal, until the configurator with pricing is on-line.
                          Bob Sliwa
                          "I was cruising in my Stingray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
                          Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.
                          Ludicrous Speed - https://youtu.be/ygE01sOhzz0

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!
                          2022-2023? E-Ray - Number 4 on the List at MacMulkin!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd777 View Post
                            I have not been able to access the configurator since the event ended last night.

Option Pricing Guessing for the C8, based upon the C7 -

But if the PDR is included with the 2LT as meyerweb says, it would only be $70,782.25
                            I think you'd need to add the cost of the PDR to the cost of the C7 2LT. And then some. The 2LT adds a lot more than it did on the C7. Wish I could figure out what all the little superscript crosses mean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2LT capture.PNG
Views:	208
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	48166

Comment

Wow i like that package...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X