C8 Stingray Reveal Day Videos from Jeremy Welborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Stingray Reveal Day Videos from Jeremy Welborn

As I have time, I'm going to post some short clips of what's happening leading up to tonight's reveal. I hope it gives everyone a sense of what's happening here!

A special THANK YOU to Mike Furman for making it possible for me to attend the 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Reveal! Mike is Corvette's #1 Salesman of All Time with 42 years under his belt selling America's Sports Car. Give him a call when you're ready to order your next Corvette!

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by jagamajajaran; 07-20-2019, 10:20 AM.

Thanks for taking the time to do these, much appreciated!

Comment

Thanks so much for posting the vid's Jeremy. Great to see your face again John!

Mark D.
      Mark JD
      Venice, Florida

2019 Grand Sport Convertible, 3LT, Blade Silver with Adrenaline Red interior. Delivery date: 12/12/2018
      Our other ride: 2019 Cadillac XT4 Red Horizon Tintcoat

Comment

Thanks Jeremy !
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Oh my gosh...SUPER COOL!

Thanks for the video! can't wait for the next one!
          Last edited by Richrat; 07-18-2019, 09:39 PM.
          Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

I'm trying to upload more videos but the internet and 4G cell service is overloaded for some reason. LOL

Comment

All videos uploaded now.

Comment

Thanks Jag! Hope you all enjoyed the reveal! Looked great out here but man, they left out a ton of details... going to take a while to pour over the specs on the car but they look great

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X