Any members going to unvailing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any members going to unvailing?

I hope some member will be there & post pics & info asap. I asked my dealer for info who said it's costing them $10,000 to have a GM rep and a ME at the dealership for a couple days and they won't be able to order the ME untill 2020. They are mailing out invites to customers who purchased new Corvettes from them which includes me.

John, our leader, the Founder of this site is attending. There will be lots of pics all over the internet and you can watch the live stream on GMs site, you may want to sign up to keep posted. On the 19th the day after there will be a posting of 125 dealers that will get a car and the dates. Initially the cost was to be a lot more for two cars and two techs , but I am not sure if GM is running that program. I do know they announced a list of 125 dealers and a schedule will be posted on the 19th Friday. You may want to consider placing your order with MacMulkin Chevrolet who is the second Largest Corvette Dealer. , After checking the three top dealers they made more sense than Kertbeck and Criswell. Get a courtesy delivery ETC. The smaller dealers have little interest and will be getting fewer cars.

Comment

I will also be there and have a date to meet John as we have been sharing thoughts regarding the event for some time now!

Looking forward to taking and posting pics from the "Owners Celebration" function. I am expecting about 57 Vette of all type to be parked next to the hanger.

Comment

Keith Cornett (CorvetteBlogger), my forum co-founder/partner/friend, will also be with us within the Reveal site. His expertise will also be very helpful.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by likefast&redcars View Post
          I hope some member will be there & post pics & info asap. I asked my dealer for info who said it's costing them $10,000 to have a GM rep and a ME at the dealership for a couple days and they won't be able to order the ME untill 2020. They are mailing out invites to customers who purchased new Corvettes from them which includes me.
          Yes, sir, I'm also lucky enough to be going!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X