Here Is How The Official C8 Corvette Steering Wheel Looks Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Is How The Official C8 Corvette Steering Wheel Looks Like

We are now 6 days away from the full official reveal of this car and GM decided to share the 2020 C8 Corvette steering wheel design to keep us all wanting more!

Detail and image in this article https://www.torquenews.com/8047/offi...g-wheel-design

Good to see the official reveal photo of the ci wheel instead of the distorted egghead versions we saw earlier...

none of it was a deal killer but the earlier carscoop photos were a bit weird...

gm made viewing the dash very accessible with the design of this new steering wheel.

very purpose built in my opinion.

cool

Comment

I really don't like its look in this photo reminds me of some other Oldsmobile wheel but then again once in the car it may all be great!
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Sorry it is not your favorite. The spokes not being at 9:00 and 3:00 IMO make it more comfortable to rest our hands in that now-recommended position (no 9/3 spokes on the backside to interfere with placement of a few of our fingers). Plus this telegraphs a very wide IP, for lot of info on it for us to see at once. Personally, I like the wheel.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X