Collapse

Potential ME Control Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be intersting how this plays out. Hopefully, the car will have enough systems that work perfectly well, such as the auto climate control in the ME being as good as it is bad in the C7, and we do 90% of other things by efficient and effective voice command, so that we will not need to reach to the central “flying console” more than very sporadically while we are driving.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

That would be an excellent outcome.
      Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

ME’s Interior Dash/IP

Today, 02:16 PM
        Here is a very interesting article from GM Authority. As they noted, it’s authenticity can not yet be independent verified, but a little birdie has whispered that what “Zerv02” drew below, could well fairly close. Thank you Zerv02; thank you GM Authority for giving us something very interesting to pioneer.

Originally posted by GM Authority
        Individual Claims To Have Seen C8 Corvette Interior, Provides Sketch
        With the post, the individual provided a sketch of the mid-engine Corvette’s alleged interior that the poster said is a mix of Ford GT and Lamborghini Huracán. Of course, we can’t confirm any of the information provided like the majority of C8 Corvette rumors.

Nevertheless, if the individual is correct, the mid-engine C8 Corvette will feature a fully digital gauge cluster with a thick squared-off steering wheel. To the driver’s left, a digital screen is said to wrap around the dashboard in some fashion with center controls said out vertically in a neat line of buttons.

Further, a drive mode selector sits on the center stack near a “digital touchpad” of sorts. The stack also features a start/stop engine button similar to the Huracán, per the poster.
        http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/08/...ovides-sketch/

Originally posted by Simon
        noticed that this morning John, thought it was funny that we had it here on the forum first.
        Thank you. We have had quite a few things here first over the last weeks, and still have info here that is unique. I wanted since I earlier started this thread, to find out for sure that this was for real (I always like second and third confirming sources) for such a radical difference form the C7’s high-quality, magazine raved about interior.
        Let’s just saw that which was recently learned, I am now very comfortable with it now being posted here.

For those who were a year ago worried that the interior was going to be a warmed-over C7 interior only (and I was one of those folks) we can sure dispel that myth for good. Closer to an C8.5 interior in terms of change.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X