MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

C8 Display Locations

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Display Locations

As we await for GM’s Official July 19th list of the 125+ dealerships and other places where they will be displaying the C8, here is an unofficial “list of highly probable” locations — but as always until officially announced by GM, please do additional checking on your own before you make plane and other reservations.

July 18th and 19th: Tustin, CA (by GM & NCM invite only)

July 22nd and 23rd: San Diego, Bob Stall Chevrolet

July 26th and 27th: Kerbeck Corvette, Atlantic City

July 29th: Fairway Chevrolet, Hazelton, PA

July 27/28th: Concours d’Elegance of America, Plymouth, MI

August 1st/2nd: Connell Chevrolet in Orange County, CA

August 7th: MacMulkin Chevrolet, Nashua, NH

August 22-25: Corvettes At Carlisle, Carlisle, PA

August 29-31: National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, KY

Sept. 4th: Coughlin Chevrolet, Patascala, OH

Sept. 14th: Rydell Chevrolet, Northridge, CA

Sept 19-22: Corvette Funfest, Effingham, IL

Oct 26th: Classic Chev, Grapevine, TX

Nov. 21st; Saxe Chevrolet, Belle Plaine, MN

This list will be continually updated. Again, not until 7.19.19 do we get an official GM list.
    Last edited by John; 07-16-2019, 03:41 PM.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

WOW! My local dealership (Classis here in North Texas) will have the traveling show/circus on July 26th..... I can't wait. That dealership is one of 2 that I've been on the list since early last year. I sure hope there's a 'vert'.....
    Last edited by John; 07-15-2019, 10:30 AM. Reason: Updated date info.

Comment

When is Criswell?
      The least we can do is wave to each other

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
        WOW! My local dealership (Classis here in North Texas) will have the traveling show/circus on July 26 & 27th..... I can't wait. That dealership is one of 2 that I've been on the list since early last year. I sure hope there's a 'vert'.....
        I would suggest you go visit them in person, and find the person on one side of the street or the other who is coordinating this—and ensure that they have a place for you at the event .
        Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
          WOW! My local dealership (Classis here in North Texas) will have the traveling show/circus on July 26 & 27th..... I can't wait. That dealership is one of 2 that I've been on the list since early last year. I sure hope there's a 'vert'.....
          I’ll meet you there!
          2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
            When is Criswell?
            MIke Furman will notify everyone on his mailing list when he has that confirmed.
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

You have failed to acknowledge the largest mid engine sports car event in the world! The unmitigated fixture of Monterrey Classic Car Week. Multiple mid engine cars from all over the globe. It would be unforgivable, and evidence of brain death, for GM to miss this! It culminates August 18 this year with the Concours d'Elegance. Do you forget that the C7 was displayed there for all of the press to drive? GM had a big display in Marina, California with an autocross track for test drives. This is a "not to be missed" event for GM.

https://www.pebblebeachconcours.net/

Last edited by ltomn; 07-10-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

https://whatsupmonterey.com/events/monterey-car-week

Comment

While I have no doubt it will be there in full force, no spokesperson for it has yet posted that the C8 is coming to the tri-special events there. Now if a ten year Class Host there, our own “skank,” were to post that it would be there, I would add it into the OP.

Comment

Love the '59 Ford wagon (Country Squire?) in your avatar. Almost as much as my Dad's '59 Impala convertible when I was in high school.
                    Save the wave.

Comment

Yes! A Country Squire!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        While I have no doubt it will be there in full force, no spokesperson for it has yet posted that the C8 is coming to the tri-special events there. Now if a ten year Class Host there, our own “skank,” were to post that it would be there, I would add it into the OP.
                        John, the Presidents of all the major car manufacturers come to Pebble Beach in August. That's Porsche, Ferrari, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Aston, Bugatti, Lamborghini, McLaren and every one of the rest of the major hitters of the mid engine world. They bring along, with them, the top of the hierarchy of their workers! For GM to not bring Mary and Tadge to Monterrey, with the C8, would be a sacrilegious blunder. They should be there front and center! There is no "next year." It will be old news by then! The only obstacle to that would be if for some remarkable reason, Cadillac showed up with a mid engine!

Comment

Man, nothing at MacMalkin yet. And they're the second most volume dealer after Kerbeck.

Comment

I'm waiting to hear about MacMulkin as well.

Comment

number one on the list of Estero Bay Chevrolet $5000.00 down...Just registered on Kerbeck in Atlantic City July 26 they will have several on display on July 26 & 27th

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X