MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Display Dealer Tour Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you would please give me the dealer’s name and state, I would add into the main OP list. Thanks Z06 Mandy.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Was hoping the ME would be at IMSA at Road America this weekend or one of Bergstrom Chevrolet’s Wisconsin locations soon.

Comment

• Hi John - Just heard about a stop in Austin:

October 31, 2019 - Henna Chevrolet, Austin TX

Comment

• Thank you daleong; just inserted in the OP (will make it prettier later).
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Friday: C8 @ Atlantic Chev in Bay Shore, LI, NY. Thanks Harvey Gluck fr that info.

Comment

• Hi John, McCluskey in Ohio will be on the 13th and 14th of September.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexterrae View Post
                The Corvette Tour will be at Hendricks Chevrolet in Norfolk, Virginia all day on September 23rd starting at 9 am.
                I'll be there after work. Hopefully it's not a zoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post
                  Was hoping the ME would be at IMSA at Road America this weekend or one of Bergstrom Chevrolet’s Wisconsin locations soon.
                  Just heard it will be in Green Bay, WI on Sept. 20 @ Lambeau Field.
                  Recently sold:
                  Shark Grey '15 Z51 Coupe : White / Blue Diamond '13 427 60th roadster ( really miss the 'stripe delete' 427 )

Status 3000 - 7th Corvette... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by George View Post

AARRRRGGHHHHH!!!! We will be in Yosemite on the 20th of September. I guess we’ll have to get back in time to see it in Saukville.

Comment

• Not the tour, but it has been reported that a C8 will be in the Corvette Display at Road America this Friday Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

• Thank you. I think that is likely, as it will be later at Petit LeMans on October 12th.

Comment

• Originally posted by George View Post

where did you hear this? any other details? I'm in new berlin, WI

Comment

• Originally posted by ZL-1 View Post
                            Not the tour, but it has been reported that a C8 will be in the Corvette Display at Road America this Friday Saturday and Sunday.
                            where did you hear this any other details? I'm in WI, I'd really like to sit in one.

Comment

• Mike Furman told me today that the traveling circus is not coming to Criswell.
                              SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                              >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

• Anyone going to Bridgewater Chevy today to finally see this thing?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X