MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

WELCOME Sky’s The Limit Car Care As A MECF Featured Forum Vendor

We are so pleased to announce that Sky’s The Limit Car Care has joined our forum as a supporting vendor. It is a great company with superlative products, e.g., CQuartz & so many additional outstanding products @ https://www.carpro-us.com
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide REVISED 2/14: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

C8 Display Dealer Tour Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up, the latest stop for the East Coast Tour is @ Mount Joy, PA today (Tuesday 1/21/20) till 7pm.
    So, if you live nearby and you haven't had a chance to see in person or sit in...About a 2+ hour drive from New Jersey.
    They will have a Sebring Orange Coupe.
    2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

• I just got done seeing the C8 at All American Chevrolet in Midland, Tx. Pics don’t do justice!! The car is much more amazing in person. Those of you in the area should get there right now as there’s only about 20 people here. Car will be on display tomorrow as well.

Comment

• Thanks RoketRdr. So glad you are still smiling hours afterwards. Thanks for your heads up to others to go visit there.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• I attended the tour at Ron Carter in Alvin Texas on Jan 9. The color was Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic. Place was a zoo, good turnout. I could hardly take a picture of the car with so many people standing in line to sit in it. Convinced me NOT to get sky gray interior, going with black.

Comment

• Not a dealer tour, per se, but there are at least 6 C8’s in Chevy displays at the Daytona speedway this weekend. Check them out if you are there
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by C8CampSoup View Post
              I attended the tour at Ron Carter in Alvin Texas on Jan 9. The color was Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic. Place was a zoo, good turnout. I could hardly take a picture of the car with so many people standing in line to sit in it. Convinced me NOT to get sky gray interior, going with black.
              Most likely the same car that is at All American in Midland. I agree that the sky gray interior didn't impress me and looks like it will be difficult to keep clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by foleydb View Post
                As the 6th largest Metropolitan Statistical Area in the United States one might expect GM to bring one of the cars to the Washington DC area (Northern Virginia, Maryland, DC). You would be wrong.
                Mid-February and GM still can’t manage to get a car within 100 miles of the biggest population center in the mid-Atlantic. The malpractice is astonishing. Knock, knock, anyone home?
                Current DD is 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE #016/500

Comment

Mid-February and GM still can’t manage to get a car within 100 miles of the biggest population center in the mid-Atlantic. The malpractice is astonishing. Knock, knock, anyone home?
                  In the past 30 days there was C8s on display at both the DC and Baltimore auto shows .. you may have missed the threads on this forum about the shows.
                  TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

• I was looking for Dealer Tour dates and did not see a car show mention so missed it. Thanks. Perhaps they will bring one to a dealer some day.
                    Current DD is 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE #016/500

Comment

• The dealer tour display is up to each dealer to pay to have it at their location. No dealer near you chose to do that, it is not a GM problem. Since customer cars will soon be shipping, I doubt we will get any additional tour dates.
                      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

• I have one more on the list for the 17th in Hoover, AL.
                        1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                        2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

• Thanks brad66 for the info that the east coast mobile dealership displays are continuing for at least a little while longer. The west coast ones just ended yesterday.
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I was looking for Dealer Tour dates and did not see a car show mention so missed it. Thanks. Perhaps they will bring one to a dealer some day.
                            D C Autoshow
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Everette Chevrolet in Hickory and Black Chevrolet in Greensboro both had the Orange coupe on display last week. It was a pleasure to visit and a big thank you to the dealers for letting outsiders come. The car looked great; the electronics were on and available for us to use and see operate; and the atmosphere was electric! They had a LARGE screen configurator which was fun and easy to operate (especially for those of us who have done it thousands of times). I took my 16 year old granddaughter and it was fantastic to see her reaction. She WILL get to drive the car with a professional instructor at VIR. I hope to instill the fever early. Perhaps she will become a GM engineer and work on the C10 an beyond!

Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X