MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Display Dealer Tour Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Djnsoxfan View Post
    Any insights into whether or not C8 will be at the Chicago auto show? I was really hoping I’d finally get to see one up close and personal next month.
    While at a dealer showing today in southeast Michigan, the person in charge of show cars and their appearances was at the dealership to check on how things were going. She indicated that both a coupe and a convertible would be at the Chicago show. She didn't have readily available the colors/trim levels. As Chicago is one of the big four auto shows (Detroit, New York, and LA being the other shows that have a large media and industry attendance), this larger scale presence makes sense.
    Last edited by acrace; 01-10-2020, 09:27 AM.
    Al Chan
    C8 configuration: Z51/FE4 2LT Coupe; Long Beach Red/Natural Napa competition bucket seats; some other minor stuff
    Other Corvette experiences: '69 427/390 coupe; '92 Z07 coupe; '03 Z06; '09 Z06

Comment

• January 8/9, 2020 - Ron Carter Autoland, Alvin, TX
      Did anyone attend? I was curious to what color the C8 was? I was able to see the blue in Sugar Land. I just wanted to see Red or Orange. I know it’s a few more Texas stops next week.

Comment

• The same blue one will likely be at all of the Texas locations.

It's not exactly like seeing the color on the C8 but both reds and the orange are carryover colors so you could see them on a C7.
        1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
        2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

• This group of C8's arrived in Scottsdale today. Barrett-Jackson auction opens tomorrow.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Minnazona View Post
            This group of C8's arrived in Scottsdale today. Barrett-Jackson auction opens tomorrow.
            Nice, I'll be there starting on Wednesday. Bummer there isn't an orange one to fire me up for mine. No convertibles in that batch, either?

Comment

• The New England Auto Show, in the Seaport District of Boston, is supposed to have a C8 on display. January 16-19.

Comment

• Debi and I are going to swing by American Chevrolet, in Modesto, CA. for the Mobil tour on Feb. 01... Any other members going??? If we can group up I'll pick up the lunch tab for each member and one guest....Let me know if you are interested
                Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

• Originally posted by capevettes View Post
                  The New England Auto Show, in the Seaport District of Boston, is supposed to have a C8 on display. January 16-19.
                  Added to master list in post #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by corvette1953 View Post
                    Debi and I are going to swing by American Chevrolet, in Modesto, CA. for the Mobil tour on Feb. 01... Any other members going??? If we can group up I'll pick up the lunch tab for each member and one guest....Let me know if you are interested
                    Already have this one in the master list in post #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by corvette1953 View Post
                      Debi and I are going to swing by American Chevrolet, in Modesto, CA. for the Mobil tour on Feb. 01... Any other members going??? If we can group up I'll pick up the lunch tab for each member and one guest....Let me know if you are interested
                      My wife and I are planning to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by foleydb View Post
                        As the 6th largest Metropolitan Statistical Area in the United States one might expect GM to bring one of the cars to the Washington DC area (Northern Virginia, Maryland, DC). You would be wrong.
                        I remain astonished that the car has not appeared here yet.
                        Current DD is 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE #016/500

Comment

• Florida- C8 Visibility factor

Does anyone know if the C8 will be at any Auto Shows in Florida this January or February? I have prospects that want to physically see the C8 before putting a deposit on a 2021. We have 11 deposits for the '21's.

Comment

• A friend just informed me that Hendricks in Birmingham will be hosting a C8 February 17. It will be the Sebring Orange 3LT
                            HENDRICK CHEVROLET, 1620 MONTGOMERY HIGHWAY, HOOVER, ALABAMA
                            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

• Thanks, will add to the master list.

Hendrick Chevrolet is a major sponsor of a Corvette show I attend every year in Birmingham.

Comment

• Originally posted by brad66 View Post
                                Thanks, will add to the master list.

Hendrick Chevrolet is a major sponsor of a Corvette show I attend every year in Birmingham.
                                My friend is a Retired Airline Pilot who owns a ZR1 and is sponsoring this local Reveal with Hendrick. I am going to try to attend as I've yet to see one in Real Life

TPW March 30
                                Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X