This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
    Yesterday learned of a Tour date on Monday, November 18th from 11 am - 7pm at Patriot Chevrolet in Royersford, PA. Also learned they have 30 allocations, don't know how many are left for 2020, "first group" being sold for $10K over MSRP and the rest "whatever the market will bear." While I told the guy I would probably be there for the event, I made it clear he would not be selling me a C8.

After looking on the site I was stunned to see two 2019 Z06's being priced $20K ABOVE MSRP. Are other dealers doing that? I would think they'd be discounted?!

I'm not surprised that they have their Z06's above MSRP at Patriot. I certainly won't say anything bad about them since I bought my C7 from them at the best price I was able to get anywhere. Remember, listed price is not what they will sell it for.... unless you don't negotiate.

Post some pics of the the event here when you go. As my other reply says, I need to work so even though I received their VIP invite, I'll have to live vicariously through what you post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireeagle View Post
      Received my VIP invite to Patriot Chevrolet next Monday November 18. This would have been a nice thing to do only it's on a Monday and I will be at work
      No way that there isn’t fire call just around the corner, and you and your buddies responding lights and sirens, getting to the head of the line there quickly. We sure hope there is a way for you to see it.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post

No way that there isn’t fire call just around the corner, and you and your buddies responding lights and sirens, getting to the head of the line there quickly. We sure hope there is a way for you to see it.
        Not in our first due, but I like your thought process.

Comment

Received my VIP invite to Patriot Chevrolet next Monday November 18. This would have been a nice thing to do only it's on a Monday and I will be at work
          How do you go about getting a VIP invite? I am thinking about going there mid afternoon.
          Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned; 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004 : 1981 C3 White Coupe, 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by bpost22 View Post

How do you go about getting a VIP invite? I am thinking about going there mid afternoon.
            Not really sure there is a difference from just anyone showing up, but I believe I received mine because I bought my C7 from them.

Comment

Not really sure there is a difference from just anyone showing up, but I believe I received mine because I bought my C7 from them.
              I contacted Patriot online and got a “reserved” slot. It did not include any particular time slot, although that may be coming later. The confirmation notice did indicate there were 91 additional “slots” available.
              Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned; 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004 : 1981 C3 White Coupe, 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

• Today went to Elkin Chevrolet in Medford, NJ. They allowed our Club, Lakes Corvette Club, early access to their reveal today which I was glad because at Kerberk's in July I couldn't even get up close. I believe it was the same car that was at Kerbeck.I purchased one at that reveal, put my deposit down and since gotten my order number. I have never purchased a vehicle without sitting in or test driving, this one I have. Today's reveal we were allowed to get in and sit in and feel exactly what it feels like and I for one was greatly impressed with the room on the drivers side and the instrument orientation being all visible to the driver. The passenger side to me felt a little tight but I'm no one small at 260lbs 6 foot. My main concern was the access to and from the car, NO PROBLEMO, I felt it was even better than my C7 getting myself in and out.
                The only draw back with this reveal was the interior cleanliness, it being the Orange with Gray interior. It was dirty looking detracting away from what it should have looked like. Many were commenting about it. They kept the exterior clean by going around wiping it down but the care for the interior sure was lacking. Even the door panels, especially the drivers side needed so much "Tender Loving Care".
                But all in all I walked away one happy C8 owner to be of a Zeus Bronze 3Lt with Natural Dipped Stingray Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1049.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	91095Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1051.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	91096

Comment

• Congrats NJfisherman! Glad you finally got to sit in it and that you have a beautiful version of it coming!
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X