This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dbrooks05 View Post

what time are they doing the tour? I live in San Antonio and would drive up to Austin. I really want to see the car. I would like to sit in it too 😅

if it’s that bad I might drive to Houston. I talked with them. 2 days and invited anyone with open arms. Even emailed and asked what time did I want to pass by
    On the first page of this thread John has posted all of the dates for the shows. The Houston area has several in November. The only reason I posted the response I was told by Henna was he was very clear that their event was not open to the public. After reviewing others experience at open to the public showings and how many thousands of people came by to see it and then ordered the car from that dealer it just blows my marketing mind that Henna would do this. I am going to Houston to see the car.

Comment

• The strike hurt production of HTC’s, so appearances of it are really limited as of yet. I talked with Harlan at the 10.2 reveal, and they can not consequently yet commit to even having one at SEMA (though that could change). They have committed to have both the coupe and the HTC at the LA Auto Show (but no other details as of yet as to which color for either one).
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
        The strike hurt production of HTC’s, so appearances of it are really limited as of yet. I talked with Harlan at the 10.2 reveal, and they can not consequently yet commit to even having one at SEMA (though that could change). They have committed to have both the coupe and the HTC at the LA Auto Show (but no other details as of yet as to which color for either one).
        Thanks John!

Comment

• anyone else notice the email from Classic Chevrolet for tomorrows event?

due to the high volume of guests - there is a chance that your hands on experience will become a viewing only experience.

Comment

• Thanks Marcho Polo. Thanks not positive.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

• yeah, I've been looking forward to this since they announced, kind of bummed if I only get to see it from afar while roped off.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                Thanks Marcho Polo. Thanks not positive.
                This is just a suggestion but wouldn't it be nice if for the next few months that the Corvette Museum had their corvette bulivard lined with C8's that we all could go see, touch and sit in. The museum could generate a ton of revenue from that.

Comment

• Added a few to the list in post #1.

​​​​​​​November 22 – December 1, 2019 - LA Auto Show, LA Convention Center - both convertible and coupe will be there
                  November 1-10, 2019 - Miami International Auto Show, Miami Beach Convention Center http://www.miamiautoshows.com
                  December 14, 2019 - Cooper Chevrolet Buick, Anniston AL
                  February 4, 2020 - Jimmy Vasser Chevrolet, Napa, CA

1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                  2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

• C8 Reveal held at Wallace Chevrolet was a huge success. We maxed out our deposits for our allocation for 2020's. 71 of 71, 9 at the reveal.
                    Last edited by vossenator; 11-03-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Yesterday learned of a Tour date on Monday, November 18th from 11 am - 7pm at Patriot Chevrolet in Royersford, PA. Also learned they have 30 allocations, don't know how many are left for 2020, "first group" being sold for $10K over MSRP and the rest "whatever the market will bear." While I told the guy I would probably be there for the event, I made it clear he would not be selling me a C8.

After looking on the site I was stunned to see two 2019 Z06's being priced $20K ABOVE MSRP. Are other dealers doing that? I would think they'd be discounted?!

Comment

• Added Patriot Chevrolet on 11/18 to the master list in post #1.

Comment

• Anybody know if the C8 will be at the Tampa, Florida auto show on 15-17 November?

Comment

• I would call the event admin. They should know by now. Hope they do for you and all.

Comment

• No pictures from the Miami Auto Show that's been going on all week?

Comment

• Received my VIP invite to Patriot Chevrolet next Monday November 18. This would have been a nice thing to do only it's on a Monday and I will be at work

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X