Reveal Enthusiasts Get Their Event Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reveal Enthusiasts Get Their Event Passes

It has been literally over two months since the 75 Corvette owners who were invited to the 7.18.19 Reveal had heard a word since their initial email invite. This group was invited because of several factors, of which we know two of them, that they currently own a Corvette that they will be bringing to the event, creating a “Corvette Corral,” and
    second that they live either in Orange County or a surrounding local.

Here is excellent background information compiled by CorvetteBlogger on the four groups of individuals invited to the reveal.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...eveal-invitees

Hearing nothing, a forum member who had gotten the email in late April with that initial invited, called the reference number yesterday (Monday) to learn that his Car/Person Passes (these were invite for the driver and his/her guest), were going out immediately via FedEx.

Today, the first of them arrived to this group, the rest being delivered within the next few days. Below is a copy of that invite/pass.

First, there still remain one more group of reveal invitees who have yet to hear. We expect them to hear shortly, and that group is the dealership invited guests (as defined above in CorvetteBlogger’s article).

Here is a sample Enthusiast invite, this one thanks to Jim Rij sharing it on his FB site.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7C663CE1-F868-47DF-9241-C374CA11CDC9.jpeg
Views:	248
Size:	270.8 KB
ID:	44975
    Last edited by John; 07-09-2019, 10:53 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Yep I got mine today via Fed Ex. John I look forward to seeing you there.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. I can now visualize my pass, e.g., nearly identical except for the word MEDIA across the bottom. It will be fun meeting with you Crossofiron in person after communicating from afar for two months.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

The event keeps getting closer.

Comment

Well now we know that the Tustin AirPort hangar #2 is the reveal location like so many here predicted. Going to be a "huge" event!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X