Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Happy 1st Anniversary MECF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 1st Anniversary MECF

What a great year it's been.

Year two will be very exciting starting on 7/18 with the reveal and then moving forward to orders and deliveries.
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Keith and I thought starting the forum on July 4th would be fitting for America’s Sports Car.

I sure have enjoyed myself, meeting so many wonderful people and learning more about the mid engine Corvette. Just two weeks more and it is the end of a +50 year imagination, and will be a reality. Did we ever think it was possible...

Click image for larger version

Name:	404B19A5-0E03-4D87-9D55-6022A8A8A755.jpeg
Views:	275
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	43555
    Last edited by John; 07-04-2019, 08:33 AM.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Good timing on your part.
      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Happy 1st and Happy 4th!

Comment

I moved here within a week of the kickoff and never looked back

Thanks for a great forum.
          2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
          Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
          2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
          Spectra Grey Tridents.
          Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

A HUGE THANKS to all of you forum founding members! Happy 1st & 4th!

14 days to go!
            Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Thanks for creating this forum. Its been a fun time. Happy first anniversary to this site.

Comment

A year wow crazy time flys, congrats John

Comment

A year from today, betting that thousands of MECF members are driving their 2020 ME Corvettes.
                  Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congrats on creating a forum that just keeps getting bigger and better. :thumbsup:

Of course, the real test will be in two weeks time. This place will E-X-P-L-O-D-E with all the real C8 photos and info we'll be discussing and debating endlessly. Hope you have a good supply of coffee on hand.

Comment

Thanks John for creating this site and Happy birthday and happy 4th to all

Comment

Wow it sure doesn’t seem like a year. What an exciting time.
                        Happy first and happy fourth to everyone.
                        There is a madness to my method!
                        C8 on order Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
                        2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Thanks Keith and John for starting the forum. It is a much better experience than the bickering on the "other" forum. A couple more weeks until the real excitement begins!

Comment

Hey, wait a minute!! Did you guys already know the date 07/18/2019 last year when you started this GREAT website??? ( LOL)

Comment

Awesome timing and I’m happy to be a member!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X