C8 article in latest issue of America'a Sports Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 article in latest issue of America'a Sports Car

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0001.jpg Views:	220 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	43321
    It has a nice brief historical review of Duntov's push and related background. Check your issue for details
    Image credited to Calvin Cruce & Adam Ellison

Update: Remainder of the article post’s # 8 & 9 below.
    Last edited by John; 07-05-2019, 08:14 PM.
    'RedHot' Prod.Wk 7 Oct '13 Museum Del. 29 Oct '13- Sold Oct '21
    Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum
    Web site: https://www.daumphotography.com/
    blog: https://insight.daumphotography.com/

Thank you very much Jeff. I can not wait for the Pony Express to get here from Independence, MO with my copy!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Mine arrived today but haven't had a chance to read anything yet. Katie does a good job with the magazine.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Where does one acquire a copy of this magazine?
        Save the wave.

Comment

Become a member, get magazine!

https://www.corvettemuseum.org/support/membership/

Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvetteBlogger View Post
            Thanks. After all of these years getting emails from them, never mentioned a magazine.
            Save the wave.

Comment

Somehow you got on their mailing list. If you are a member, you get the magazine four times a year for free. If you have been a member, please call them and ask for the person in charge of membership services and they will help you get it for free.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Middle page of article started in OP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F1A909EB-A9C6-4C31-A62F-2978F90267AC.jpeg
Views:	256
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	43874

Comment

Last page of OP article. Thanks Jeff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D5947A3E-4E57-4AE0-964E-948F2E4EF30E.jpeg
Views:	249
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	43877

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X