Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Save the Date - Special Corvette Event at Kerbeck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the Date - Special Corvette Event at Kerbeck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	KerbCorv_SaveTheDate_email_062819.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	299.3 KB
ID:	42693

Dave, we are so excited for you and your customers that exactly four weeks from today, the “biggest Corvette event” ever at Kerbeck is happening. Gee, I wonder LOL what that would be. Going to be rockin’ @ Kerbeck Corvette Friday, July 26th and Saturday, July 27th!!!

We are also thrilled you have created your own MECF account. Thank you Dave.

I wish I would personally be at your dealership four weeks from today!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Terrific news [email protected] Too bad you can not yet be more specific though we “know” what it will probably be.

Comment

For those wondering Dave at Kerbeck is wonderful to deal with and I might just take the trip down on the 26 th to see the big event...

the corvette Im driving now I bought from Dave at Kerbeck...it was literally the best purchase experience in over 40 years of only buying new cars...

buying from forum vendors is truly the smart play...imho

Comment

My dealings with Dave, as I bought two new Corvettes from him, were outstanding. Dave is definitively one of the good guys!!!
          Last edited by John; 06-28-2019, 07:18 PM.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome Dave. We are glad you joined us.

Comment

Thanks Dave! SUPER excited to work with you on the purchase of my new C8!
              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Sounds like the place to be July 26 and 27! And welcome, Dave, to MECF!!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X