Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

C8 Apparel Options Growing Including Camo Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Apparel Options Growing Including Camo Shirts

A very high quality company that I have purchased from for over a decade (always with great products and services) is West Coast Corvette. I buy from Jon Albert, but all their staff are fun and easily to work with. Call Jon, desk direct @ 714.882.1163

Update: Men & Women’s Camo Shirts Too! Thanks “ateupjoe” for pointing that out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2C56CDA0-9B15-4E8B-B39C-88DC8D973FEC.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	41881

https://www.westcoastcorvette.com/s-...px?genre=-115-

They have 154 current C8 items alone. Here’s just one screen print:
    Last edited by John; 06-24-2019, 01:12 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

WE WANT CAMO!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 3.28.16 PM.png
Views:	586
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	41878
    Last edited by Ateupjoe; 06-23-2019, 03:29 PM.
    2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Sorry John added screenshot same time you did too! My bad.
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Duplicates of good news is always good (though I eliminated mine). Thanks Ateupjoe, for your initial post got me wondering “what if I go further down their 154 items, might there be camo there.

YEAH CAMO!!!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E06D4CF9-0B11-40B2-8F45-AE4D016AC490.png
Views:	531
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	41891

Comment

NO MORE CA MO!
            ..... NO MORE CA MO!
            .......... NO MORE CA MO!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

I'm only counting 39 C8 items for sale. I believe the 154 is the total number if you include size and color options for each item.

Comment

Could well be; I got the 154 amount from their site. Still if one were to buy one of each, even at 39 items, that would be a C8 clothes closet completed — well at least until the next round of purchases when new products came out.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    Could well be; I got the 154 amount from their site. Still if one were to buy one of each, even at 39 items, that would be a C8 clothes closet completed — well at least until the next round of purchases when new products came out.
                    Yes, indeed! I ordered a couple of hats. And the 154 is on their site, but when you browse the items, you can see how they arrive at that number. Not a big deal, of course.

Comment

Hats, darn, I need to double back for I forgot them. Thanks.

Comment

I agree with Z rocks NO MORE CAMO. The hats look like something a Duck Hunter might wear and I am sure the ducks will be scared away as well. And the Camo is ugly. If they are selling now I would be surprised if they continue to sell when the real deal is revealed on 07/18. Who wants to remember these agonizing days we are all witnessing for the reveal. Having worked in promotional advertising, these articles of clothing are ugly and will be short lived.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                          Who wants to remember these agonizing days we are all witnessing for the reveal.
                          Well said...
                          Thanks!

Comment

I actually kinda love this I'm doing a bit of a Corvette reveal party at my place and inviting some colleagues and friends over. It's 11pm EST but whatever. I'll get the grill going with some liquor and my Z06 on display. I'll try and get a few of the shirts and if they only had a flag I'd fly it out front like balloons for a birthday. Most people around me know how big of a deal this is so they've become atleast a "tadge" bit interested.

Comment

I get all the angst and anticipation leading up to the new look and car and therefore since there IS so much against the Camo, GM must be building the right momentum! I for one love the camo theme and might get the shirt even though I will not be getting a C8 anytime soon..... but when I showed my bride the shirts, her quoted response was par for the course: "Unless I am driving a c8 I don’t want the shirt, lol"

Maybe I need a new banker too?
                              2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X