Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette: Meet NCM’s Director of Collections & Education Brian Baker

The National Corvette Museum continues to add A-List talent to their roster! On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to the new Director of Collections & Education at the Museum, Brian Baker. https://youtu.be/Soa0Cpikv3k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...JQPOZZgm2OBhQ4. Brian has a rich working history with General Motors and actually was the designer of the SSR! Brian joined the NCM recently and has a wonderful vision of the future for the Museum. You'll hear all about that in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.

VISIT THE WEBSITE, LISTEN TO THE SHOW, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND SHOP IN THE MERCHANDISE STORE AT:
www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Your Lottery Z06 Christmas Present

Tired of waiting and want a long shot to get your Z06? I have two friends who between them have won three new Corvettes. Is this your Christmas self-present? https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...iversary-coupe. Might you be the third friend who wins a Corvette lottery by buying just one ticket? Of course still going to be many months until you are driving it, but if you win a heck of lot cheaper than your/my other plan.
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Dec 19th = NCM Motorsports Park 1st Z06 Track Experience Capability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 19th = NCM Motorsports Park 1st Z06 Track Experience Capability

1st place where you are going to be able. To have a Z06 track experience is the NCM Motorsports Park.

ADMIN UPDATE: Please note that the date has been changed to Dec 19th. for the start of this program (thread title changed accordingly); please see posts #’s 33 and up for updated info.

Click image for larger version  Name:	EEE16BC3-D7B7-459F-9AE2-99E7AAED62EE.jpg Views:	3344 Size:	685.5 KB ID:	414452

Thanks to “455SDguy” for bringing this to our attention.

Originally posted by NCM
    NCM Motorsports Park To Become Nation’s First Commercialized Track With Z06 Fleet

By corvettemuseumSeptember 27, 2022​

NCM Motorsports Park to Become Nation’s First Commercialized Track with Z06 Fleet Today, the NCM Motorsports Park (MSP) announced the expansion of its vehicle fleet with the introduction of two Z06 Corvettes, making the MSP the first and only commercialized track in the nation to offer consumer facing-driving experiences in the much-anticipated new Corvette model.

MSP will allow guests to experience the power and performance of this amazing vehicle, by driving four (4) laps (above highway speeds) in a lead/follow format around the 3.2-mile, 23-turn road course. Guests can also purchase a Fast Pack which will add a Zero to Sixty launch on the straightaway and a Hot Lap driven by an MSP professional. This add-on is designed to showcase the car’s performance capabilities in a safe and fun environment. The Z06s will boast a V8 engine with roughly 670 horsepower and a redline of 8600 rpm, sure to bring excitement to all sports car fans.

“We pride ourselves on delivering world-class experiences to our guests,” says Greg Waldon, Executive Director of the NCM Motorsports Park. “By adding the Z06s to our fleet, we’re taking our services to the next level. Being the first track in the nation to offer this kind of experience is special, and we look forward to thrilling Corvette enthusiasts and car lovers from across the country.”

The MSP’s new Z06s will be built later this month and will be available to the public in November for Touring Laps. In the meantime, fans can help design the Corvette wrap by selecting which Z06 will receive a custom-designed Mobil 1 wrap. They will also have a chance to vote on the wraps theme and select the final design. The contest will be open to the public and voting will take place on the MSP social media channels starting later this week.

The NCM Motorsports Park has started a waiting list for guest interested in booking Z06 Touring Laps, which can be accessed on the webpage at motorsportspark.org. Visitors can currently enjoy C8 Corvette driving experiences, track rentals for personal vehicle driving and racing, and high-speed go-karts. The Motorsports Park also offers group karting as well as corporate and private events​.
    https://www.corvettemuseum.org/ncm-m...ith-z06-fleet/
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

You can book it already! Just go to the Motorsports Park website. I think the earliest is Nov 14th.

Comment

I'll be going back next year so I'll plan on it. 👍
      2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC - 2LT - NCM Delivery Mag Ride/F-Lift/CF Top, Mirrors/AHC-Splitter & Skirts, , GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black, MRR MO24 Wheels
      You don’t always have to be the Fastest or the Smartest, just Faster and Smarter than the other Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by calicargirl View Post
        You can book it already! Just go to the Motorsports Park website. I think the earliest is Nov 14th
        That is so cool, that one could experience the car before getting one of their own. They should do a initial poll for each person arriving, from “not interested at any price” to “getting one up to $200K.” . And do pre and post polling. Wonder how many will go there thinking, this will be fun but I can NOT afford one, yet leaving there calling their financial advisor asking them to sell $200K of their investments….
        2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

A clarification that the base course is $1,058 and that for the roughly $425 more for the “Fast Pack” you additionally get the launch experience and a hot lap(s) with a professional NCM instructor. Thanks to calicargirl for these screen prints:

Click image for larger version  Name:	EF5F816E-0514-403D-878D-F2DCF2CF2E6E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	414510 Click image for larger version  Name:	20596D72-2A0F-4D33-A7C2-A33976851C51.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	414511

Comment

It appears that these amounts are for a around a one hour experience.

Comment

Just booked for Dec. 2.

Comment

Dave, we look forward to your complete analysis. Thank you!

Comment

I just booked for Nov 23. Day before thanksgiving. Since it was only $1000 for 4 laps I signed up for the extra laps!!! I hope it doesn’t rain 🙏

Comment

How about sunny and 60 degrees on Nov 23rd. Or worst case, put it in weather mode and you would still have a fantastic time. Please when you are done, do a write up for the rest of us. TU.

Comment

More Z06s not available to the buying public. $250 per lap for a lead/follow? ... and this is good news? WOW!

Comment

If you were debating between a Z06 and an E-Ray, this is the most well spent money you could dream of expending. Especially if one were to pony up the additional $425 for the Fast Track enhancement of the program.

Comment

The booking time I signed up for had me in Bowling Green for two full days of fun at NCM Motorsports Park with Chin Track days just before the first day of the Z06 drive. So I signed up for the Nov. 14th slot with the fast pack. I will also be at the NCM track in two days for another day of fun at the Motorsports Park as a NCM Motorsports Park Driving Club member driving day. I sure am getting tons of track time on the C8. By the time I get my Z06/Z07 I probably will have worn out my C8!

If one is a track fanatic like me, this is the best money you can spend! I go through a set of tires on my C8 about every month or two and brake pads every two track days so the Z06 drive is a bargain in my opinion.

I will be on the lookout for any Z06 sightings at the end of this week in BG.

Comment

Mark, you will be in a DAY 1 participant in this program. We so look forward to this, especially with your already considerable track experience, your providing to us all your analysis of the Z06. I am super excited you will be there that first day and will share with us your thoughts on breaking, acceleration, handling, and the visceral aspects of driving it. When you get your fast laps with a Motorsports professional driver who will take you on an 8/10’s or faster lap, even though you will not be driving, your track creds will be a great source for us to evaluate the car! We hope Andy Pilgrim might even be your driver, for all most of us know he was a C5.R series champion, a five time series champ including in Cadillac’s race car following this, drove it at LeMans and many other great tracks and can drive the hell out of any good car! But even if not Andy, there have other amazing ex-race car drivers who are now instructors there.

Thanks Mark for being a DAY 1 program participant. We can not wait to hear from you as to your Z06 experiences there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              How about sunny and 60 degrees on Nov 23rd. Or worst case, put it in weather mode and you would still have a fantastic time. Please when you are done, do a write up for the rest of us. TU.
                              Will do for sure if I have more to add than what is already stated by those going before I do! And this will be a determining factor into my future purchases, or not. I have owned many sport cars and I have a reasonable feel for what is to my liking. An hour at 5-6/10ths on a track is plenty to know how much more it is vs Z51 “base” vette.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X