Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

C8 Models and Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Models and Toys

Looks like some new C8 Corvette models have just been released

auto world
    1/64th 2020 Corvette in Zeus Bronze AWSP103-A​ and Elkhart Blue AWSP103-B

GT Spirit
    1/18th #63 GT878 & 2019 Weekly Constraint Updates GT879 Chevrolet Corvette C8-R 24 Hours of Le Mans 2021​

JADA
    1/24 scale
    2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 in Blue Bigtime Muscle​ 32537

Acme Company RAR18017 1/18 scale
    2021 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car - 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
    Real Art Replicas - Limited Edition Resin Model - Estimated Production 700 Pieces​
    Bill Strobel
    Fayetteville, NC
    1979 Corvette Original Owner

"Do It Right or Don't Do It At All"

Thanks Bill. Fun cars for the mantel.
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I have been looking for HTC AE in pearl white with a carbon flash roof, high wing 1/18 die cast model, I have looked all over but can’t find, does anyone know where I can purchase it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hgreen0814 View Post
        I have been looking for HTC AE in pearl white with a carbon flash roof, high wing 1/18 die cast model, I have looked all over but can’t find, does anyone know where I can purchase it?
        If you have some modeling skills, you can make the additions you want and change an existing model. Th Maisto cars come apart completely, so you have access to anything you want to change. Might be time consuming to find the right color paint, but I'd bet you could come close. I made a 2020 ELB coupe, non-Z51, out of a Maisto Z51 1/18 die cast painted gray. I'm thinking about building another one with the Targa roof off! I've added aftermarket wheels to my real C8, that will be a challenge, to replicate the new wheels.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered the '20 in Zeus Bronze for a friend as that's what he has.

Comment

I've been hoping for 2 yrs. that someone will make a Rapid Blue without stripes of spoiler.

Comment

Any 1/18 HTCs available yet?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X