Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #129 - Corvette News and Headlines, Early October 2022

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger team up once again to bring you the most current and up-to-date information on Corvette. It’s the CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines show to start off October! https://youtu.be/NG7JwFGJf04; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...lUqQwp7DeopRJV
Here are some of the topics Steve and Keith will cover next week....
—The Bowling Green Assembly Plant ran a rare “2 shift Saturday” last weekend
--C8 Z06 embargo on driving impression ended last week
--Corvette’s average sale price is almost 20% over MRSP
--The 1st customer ordered Z06 was built last week
--Is Ford benchmarking the C8 Z06?
--Road & Track magazine is now testing the C8 Z06
--Detroit News readers name the C8 Corvette “Best in Show” at Detroit Auto Show
--The new “Driven By Design” exhibit opens at the NCM
CORVETTE TODAY is the only current podcast on Corvette! And our News & Headlines show continues to be your best source of Corvette news in the industry.
Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website, listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, shop in the Merchandise Store, sign up for weekly emails and join the Facebook Group at:
www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Auto-Media Testing Results & Impressions

This is our one thread: Thanks for putting all your posts within it: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...eviews-results
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Signature Picture For ZORA Patrons: REVISED

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Picture For ZORA Patrons: REVISED

ZORA Patrons Now Have Signature Picture Capability!

Announcing an additional way for MECF to say thank you to our “ZORA Patrons.” We now have ZORA Patrons be able to post a signature picture. Here are the standards and the methodology for doing so. If ZORA Patron is a new term to you, linked is the related, definitional thread, though in summary a “ZORA Patron” is anyone who has, in any combination, a single time, and/or in the past or future, cumulatively donated to MECF $200 or more.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...atron%E2%80%9D

Anyone who has become a ZORA Patron can now post picture of their Corvette(s) within their signature box. Up until now no signature pictures have been an option.

I. A Signature Picture Shall Be Consistent With All Of The Following:

A) Meet all MECF standards.

B) One signature picture is allowed.

C) Picture shall be of a currently-owned Corvette(s) and be taken by the MECF member:

Exceptions: May be an official GM picture; OR, for those ordering a future Corvette could be a screen print from either visualizer; OR, if you have a picture which does not meet all these standards but would like to present it for consideration, send it first within a PM to John for his review; only pictures approved by him may then be posted using this last exception,

D) Have no superimposed wording, symbols, etc.

E) Be consistent with our standard Picture Of the Month requirement # 7, e.g., must not be heavily edited for special effects, special filters, etc but could be cropped and similar “minor adjustments.”

F) Infrequent changes to your signature pictures would be allowed, but no GIF’s.

II. HOW DO I POST A SIGNATURE PICTURE:

A. Select the picture you want for your signature block (that meets section I above). Sent it attached to an email to [email protected]
    Please in your subject line of your email put in the words, “Signature Picture.” In the body of it include your MECF forum name.

B. When you have received his return email, it will have your picture in an URL, in jpeg form. It will be property size for your signature block insertion.

His email will have a very nice, pictorial five-page visual directions for you to complete the process, however of course starting it by insuring you are signed in and are on our home page.

When completed, please go to any of your posts to see your saved signature picture. Note please, that depending on your device and potentially other things, you might need to sign out, then re-sign in to see it.

Thank you ZORA Patrons!
    Last edited by John; 09-17-2022, 06:40 PM.
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Very Cool, Thanks John!

Comment

I've had my signature picture up while we were testing. A nice feature for Zora Patrons.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
        I've had my signature picture up while we were testing. A nice feature for Zora Patrons.
        Can you put it back in as a “sample” here for us to see?
        I’m goin’ driving 👍

Comment

Mine was there, then it disappeared, So I redid it and...

Comment

I noticed that when I did it wrong, (deleted the wrong two images-not the first two) my picture would show if I was logged in only to disappear when I was not logged in. I think it is wise to log out to see if the picture is still there to confirm one has done the "procedure" correctly. 👍

Update: I think all is good when sized right. The tech guys are fine tuning the procedure so this will be easier, but mine seems to be working as intended now! 😁
            Last edited by Lacquer; 09-17-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Clearly this new program had some roll out issues. Glad they are now fully resolved. ZORA Patrons, please should you wish a signature picture on your posts, send Keith the email referred to in the OP and the process will be started. Thank you.
              Last edited by John; 09-17-2022, 06:27 PM.
              2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Happy Friday!!

Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Comment

Testing, 1..2..3..4

Comment

Congratulations dolfanlon! Your signature picture will now appear on every one of your future posts.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                      Congratulations dolfanlon! Your signature picture will now appear on every one of your future posts.
                      So, which ones will it appear on? 🙃 I think you meant “now” but wrote “not”……..

ADMIN UPDATE: FIXED my typo-mistake.
                      I’m goin’ driving 👍

Comment

Thanks Meldoon. Now fixed thanks to you.

Comment

Hoping to get a new link soon; as of now I’m happy with Save the Wave … 😎
                          2022, 2LT Elkhart Blue ..

Comment

Great benefit for ZORA patrons, thank you John!
                            -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC Z51

Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: 7/14/2022 - 3000: 7/19/2022 - 3300: 8/10/2022 - 3400: 8/19/2022 - TPW: 8/22/2022 - Built: 9/8/2022 - NCM Delivery: 9/17/2022 - Home sweet home: 9/18/2022

Comment

Note: In settings, Account, Conversation Detail Options, Display Mode, If “Latest Activity” is selected, Signatures do not show up.
                              Last edited by Meldoon; 09-19-2022, 07:38 AM.
                              I’m goin’ driving 👍

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X