Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

An Anniversary Z06 Has A September 19th TPW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Chevrolet Dealer when building a customer car can see the OPTION PIN. Here is a screen shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2954.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	413133

Comment

Originally posted by Corvette Ed View Post
      Every Chevrolet Dealer when building a customer car can see the OPTION PIN. Here is a screen shot

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2954.jpg Views:	33 Size:	115.1 KB ID:	413133
      I absolutely have no problem with those that took advantage of this upportunity. Good for them. Unlike ever before, there are many more new buyers for this car that hadn't experienced buying a Corvette and possibly, wasn't aware of this option, nor the way it works.

It falls on the dealers to inform their customers, and there is no doubt that some dealers do a better job of that, than others. Once again good for them.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it was not a popular option for Corvettes in general. Maybe 100 cars per year? We are hearing 500 for the Z's? Sure became popular for a reason.

I am tankful we have a group of people that have been willing to share information, such as yourself, so we have some idea of when these cars will be produced. This gives us all hope, along with valued information.

Comment

There was an average of less than 30 successful PIN options per year for the past decade. Also while this program is now listed as available, I was told it was closed, that GM is not accepting any new applications for it nor have they since the first of this year.
        2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          There was an average of less than 30 successful PIN options per year for the past decade. Also while this program is now listed as available, I was told it was closed, that GM is not accepting any new applications for it nor have they since the first of this year.
          In Model year 2015, there were 9 cars with the PIN option.

Comment

Despite rumors to the contrary, we have only just over 50 confirmed PIN’s approved. I know quite a few of these folks personally and every single one of the these are highly deserving of their getting another matching VIN to go with their several of their Corvettes of that same number that they still have.

Please let us stop creating negative rumors that are without basis, e.g., ungrounded concerns that this program has been out of control and is delaying more deserving others’ Z06’s. There was a computer clutch that caused the uneven initial Z06 allocation awarding.

This thread has moved far away from its positive initial post and turned speculative and highly negative. Thread closed.
            2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X