Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Show: Every Corvette Owner Has Corvette Stories, This Time MECF’s John Elegant Talks With Steve Garrett

If you frequent CORVETTE TODAY, you know I always say that, "Every Corvette owner has a story!” My guest on this show has 60 years worth of Corvette stories! John Elegant (the main man on MidEngineCorvetteForum.com) shares some of his best memories and Corvette stories with us, from the effect of seeing his first Corvette had on him to his first Corvette purchase, to Harlan Charles and Tadge Juechter stories! https://youtu.be/MDjY2BnWXtw ; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...SlgJdENwCCbyLa This is part # 1 of John’s Corvette stories. Have a Kleenex handy too-his last story will bring tears to your eyes! See what I mean when I say, "Every Corvette owner has a story" on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY
2 of 4 < >

Welcome HorsePower Obsessed & BlackOut Tinting As Our New MECF Vendor

Led by Justin at HorsePower Obsessed and his many YT videos, bet quite a few of you just became aware his co-ownership of several BlackOut Tinting Shops carrying XPEL, great window tinting and many more servces. WELCOME [email protected]/BlackOut Tinting! Find HPO on their YT channel @ HorsePower Obsesed, BlackOut Tinting @ https://blackoutempire.com/
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Z06 Order Guide Now Available

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06 Order Guide Now Available

Screen shots of the Z06 pages and the full 2023 order guide PDF attached below.

Attached Files

jagamajajaran, what a grand re-entrance. We missed you! Thanks so much for posting it all. YOU ROCK!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	30829423-B7D1-4C1D-899D-18F578D1B0DE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	266.0 KB ID:	394024
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Please post what you have learned from the OG so others can also.

My first learning:

The option Edge Red Z06 lettering (rear fenders) is not available at the start of production.
      Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Can someone clue me in on what D for ADI available means vs. A for available? It wasn't in the codes thread and Google didn't get me anything...
        2013 scion frs with SBD turbo
        1988 porsche 944S becoming a 948 with C5 5.7L LS1
        soon to be elkhart blue z06 with z07....

Comment

1-Looks Like Customer Engine Build Program isn't available either at start.
          2- PTM is standard under all trims (John I also posted it on the other thread to answer my own question. It appears that all Z06s will have access to all the ride modes and PTM regardless of the trim or Z07 package)

Comment

Originally posted by iam_iam_GuTtErBoY View Post
            Can someone clue me in on what D for ADI available means vs. A for available? It wasn't in the codes thread and Google didn't get me anything...
            Accessory Distributor/Installer if I remember correctly. basically dealer installed options.
            Last edited by firegod33r; 07-22-2022, 11:25 PM.

Comment

How about ADI = Accessory/Dealer Installed?

Comment

What visible carbon graphite options are not listed? Available?
                2023 Z06 Accelerate Yellow Coupe with all options….TBD

Comment

Thank you, Jeramy
                  Current-2016 C7 Z06 Callaway SC 757, Torch Red
                  Deposit on C8 Z06, convertible, Red Mist Tincoat

Comment

Well, THAT positively confirms that CCB are required when ordering the Hi Wing. I'm surprised that the cargo nets that were standard with the 3LT on the Stingray aren't even available on the 3LZ HTC. I would have thought something like that would still come included with the 3LZ package.

Comment

Are A/D normally available over sales counter after sale as well? I could hold off getting some of the extra smaller options for ex stealth cross flags and get added later. Thanks guys.
                      Last edited by c8z1; 07-23-2022, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by c8z1 View Post
                        Are A/D normally available over sales counter after sale as well? I could hold off getting some of the extra smaller options for ex stealth cross flags and get added later. Thanks guys.
                        Yes most are available at the parts counter barring any supply chain issues. You may have a tax saving or dealer may sell to you for less. I would check with your local dealer before ordering. Floor mats and car covers for example.
                        C8 Z06 3LZ, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat. Z07, Full Visible Carbon Aero, Black 20 spoke wheels, 2 tone Natural Interior. Front Lift, Black Exhaust Tips. Stealth Interior Trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Halo View Post
                          Well, THAT positively confirms that CCB are required when ordering the Hi Wing. I'm surprised that the cargo nets that were standard with the 3LT on the Stingray aren't even available on the 3LZ HTC. I would have thought something like that would still come included with the 3LZ package.
                          Cargo nets 2 are included in the 2LZ and 3LZ eqipment group.
                          C8 Z06 3LZ, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat. Z07, Full Visible Carbon Aero, Black 20 spoke wheels, 2 tone Natural Interior. Front Lift, Black Exhaust Tips. Stealth Interior Trim.

Comment

When looking at the Order Guide, for every section we must be careful to go to the upper right of each new section and if we are looking for the Z06, click on the the “Stingray down arrow” and watch Z06 next come up for us to click on. Otherwise, and I forgot for one section last night until I realized my mistake, one will not be seeing Z06 stuff.

My specific error was thinking “EFY” body colored was now approved for the Z06, but remembering Harlan telling us last week it was not, I quickly realized that for that “Exterior” section aloneI had forgotten to select the Z06 box and therefore was getting the Stingray (default) information.

Comment

Found something new. We remember back in February when we saw the leaked Z06 order guide. We said then, “wonder what this option is” referring to seven new ones, and then later focused in to, “what is that new “CONTROL: Headlights Leveling System: Automatic.”

Keith Cornett and I just figured it out. If you get the E60 front lift, whereas its 2022 description did not include the “automatic headlight leveling system (option “ TR7”), for 2023 the new description says TR7 (defining it the same) is standard if you get E60. It is not available if you do not. Part of the reason for the E60 price increase for 2023?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X