7.18.19 “Watch Parties”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.18.19 “Watch Parties”

Let’s use this thread to list all known ME reveal watch parties. I am going to make this a sticky until a certain known date. My local Corvette club is going to discuss it at this week’s monthly meeting. Here’s a BIGGIE watch party.

https://www.blackhillscorvetteclassi...al-watch-party

Click image for larger version  Name:	70B53C08-E367-4F7E-831C-FFD0DD44B112.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	789.2 KB ID:	39045
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Our sponsoring dealer is thinking about having a watch party for our club at his dealership. If that doesn't come together, one of our members will have it at his real estate office in their big meeting room.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Watch party: Willamette Valley Corvette Association (Salem, OR) decided last night to have its 7.18.19 gathering. It will be at a MECF member’s house, on his big screen. I will bet that in the end, there are literally hundreds of C8 watch parties. Thanks for posting each one you know of here.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

The watch parties are going to be a popular gig looks like. I just hope that the I.T. guys at GM are way ahead of this and making sure the site they are using has backups to the backup bandwidth needed for all of the live streaming that will take place at the reveal. The last thing you want to happen at the reveal is a crash of the feed to all of these parties.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X