Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Today @ 8:00 PM Pacific Time - Scheduled Forum Maintenance.

Scheduled forum maintenance from 8:00 PM through 11:00 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday August 9th, 2022

The site might experience a brief outage during this maintenance period.
2 of 4 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #121 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid August 2022

The world of Corvette is really heating up with the release of pricing for the C8 Z06. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger are back with the most current Corvette news and headlines. https://youtu.be/QRAUz6Att0k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...jnmYV0amyIoQR2
Here are a few of the topics discussed in this week’s show….
1.Chevrolet offering C8 Z06 buyers $5,000 in rewards for not “flipping” their car
2.GM limits the warranty transferability of the C8 Z06 to people who flip their cars
3.The C8 Z06 Order Guide is now available for download
4.FBI raids a Chinese-owned company that makes aluminum wheels for GM
5.Spring Mountain is back open after a flash flood covered the track with sand & debris
6.Our "Corvette Insider" Manny Katakis is back with insider information!
7.Lingenfelter introduces high performance CAI for the C8
8.The first 35th Anniversary Callaway C8 arrives at Ciocca Chevrolet
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

identifying a red light centered in the door on both sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identifying a red light centered in the door on both sides

I have just received my 2nd C8 Corvette. First got totalled so here we go again!! I just noticed there is a little red light in the center of the door, both sides, and a button but cannot find any info on it. Any help please?

Is it the door lock button?
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

maybe, just never used it in the past. is it described anywhere in the manual? and how the heck to load the manual. I swear, it is like pulling teeth to get to a place to download it and not keep getting referred to page after page of blue links

Comment

Door unlatch button. Owners manual explains everything you need to know.

Comment

You didn't say what year yours is but here is the 2023 manual and the door lock info is on page 14.

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/docs...nersManual.pdf
          1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
          2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Thanks boyz, I think that is the answer. I know the car well, or thought I did, so that was the only issue I was curious about. AS I may have stated a while back...........had one of the First 2020 C8s in my town and it was a blast. However, got Tboned on passenger side at 50 mph and no breaking!!! Car and I made it out pretty well. Car is like a tank. However, it was totalled so I got the insurance $$ and ordered the 2022 C8 , Hypersonic Gray Metallic with Black interior, yellow stitching. Beautiful car and having some mods added this week like I did with the Black Beauty. And, as we know, these cars hold value (increased value) so when we sell we make a little ching! I will be driving this until my Z06 order comes in and rotate the $$ to the big boy. Just can't beat that kind of investment. I would be interested in knowing approx when I might see the car delivered. I am 300 on McMulkin's list so I am in good stead with guaranteed order. Do we know anything about such dynamics? I know John mentioned we should be seeing public orders being produced this summer late but that is all I know.

Comment

today before mods
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fredz View Post
                maybe, just never used it in the past. is it described anywhere in the manual? and how the heck to load the manual. I swear, it is like pulling teeth to get to a place to download it and not keep getting referred to page after page of blue links
                Is yours a 2022 or a 2023 please, and I/we will get a link to you that you could save where ever you wish?
                Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Very nice!
                  John, do you have a link for 2020?
                  Thanks!
                  1974 Fiat X1/9, 1986 & 2000 Toyota MR2, 2005 Lotus Elise, all mid-engine. 1993 Corvette convertible. Time to merge mid-engine/Vette!
                  2020 C8 Ceramic Matrix Gray, Black interior with red stitch, red seat belts, 3LT, E60 lift, ZZ3, red calipers, Spectra Gray Trident Spoke Wheels, Z51, Magnetic Select Ride Control, SC7.
                  Born 2/17/2020. Got the garage ready with an epoxy floor. Two coats of epoxy, one layer of colored chips, and a coat of clear.
                  My garage is my new favorite room at my house!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X