Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #115 - Corvette News & Headlines, Late June 2022

We've got the latest News & Headlines in the world of Corvette for you every other week! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to give you the inside scoop on what's happening. https://youtu.be/ZnVdDJHYDxo; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...2cqLUlcMmj6m4x
Here are a few of the topics covered on next week's podcast....
C8 Z06 benchmarked Porsche, Audi, Ferrari and McLaren
Chevrolet raises prices on 2023 C8 Stingray
Chevrolet adds DCT transmission filter life to maintenance tab on 2023 Corvettes
Chevy offers "Dark Stealth" crossed flags for 2023 Corvettes
WEC drops GTE Pro class for 2023 and introduces GTE Premium for 2024
Chevrolet is offering Dark Stealth Crossed Flags for the 2023 Corvettes
Is Corvette is scheduled for an interior refresh in 2024?
Chevrolet to offer 1 of 1 Mint Green Z06 in first NFT Auction
GM releases 2 more videos about the C8 Z06
This Friday, July 1st, is "Drive Your Corvette To Work" Day!

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Splitter Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitter Injuries

I have 6400 miles on my 21 HTC.....And I am about to order my 4th splitter! I have the lift option that saved me a few times, but doesn't help when you brush a curb. I was wondering if it could be re-finnished? What company chould I order from this time?

Originally posted by jmickfly View Post
    I have 6400 miles on my 21 HTC.....And I am about to order my 4th splitter! I have the lift option that saved me a few times, but doesn't help when you brush a curb. I was wondering if it could be re-finnished? What company chould I order from this time?
    I know your pain! I got my replacement from ACS Composite. Thinking about adding the Scrape Armour to it as well. Good luck.

Comment

Do you have a 1LT with no front camera? Might want to start backing in to park. I have a 1LT coupe with no front camera and about 5,300 miles. I haven't damaged mine yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil1098 View Post
        Do you have a 1LT with no front camera? Might want to start backing in to park. I have a 1LT coupe with no front camera and about 5,300 miles. I haven't damaged mine yet.
        LT3, Just not paying attention...I was turning around and scraped the side

Comment

I have no experience with them, but they make aftermarket parking sensor kits. Some are advertised for backing-up, but probably would adapt to front use.
          ------------------------------
          3LT wasn't posted when I started this post.
          2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

We can help you with your splitter. Yes, they can be re-finished if the damage is not too severe. Give me a call or text some pictures so I can see it. Pat Scorzetti 813-476-5638.
            Visit our website at https://americanhydrocarbon.com

Comment

We just received some of our new 5VM Splitters in, would be willing to cut a deal for a MECF member. Retail is $1095 + Shipping. In-stock and ready to ship.

You could have this exact piece in the photos too.

If interested feel free to PM or shoot us an email at [email protected] or call 1-800-815-3751

Click image for larger version  Name:	CorvetterFender.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	385819

Click image for larger version

Name:	CorvetterFenderBack.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	385821
              Attached Files

Comment

Don’t forget that if you have a regular Z51 splitter you can replace any one of the 3 individual pieces, they all have their own part numbers.
                Entire Front Splitter (Spoiler Package): part # 84718127
                Center piece: 84661549
                Driver side: part # 84661550
                Passenger side: part # 84661551

I added the Z51 front splitter to my non Z51 myself, it was a simple project.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X