Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Today @ 8:00 PM Pacific Time - Scheduled Forum Maintenance.

Scheduled forum maintenance from 8:00 PM through 11:00 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday August 9th, 2022

The site might experience a brief outage during this maintenance period.
2 of 4 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #121 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid August 2022

The world of Corvette is really heating up with the release of pricing for the C8 Z06. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger are back with the most current Corvette news and headlines. https://youtu.be/QRAUz6Att0k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...jnmYV0amyIoQR2
Here are a few of the topics discussed in this week’s show….
1.Chevrolet offering C8 Z06 buyers $5,000 in rewards for not “flipping” their car
2.GM limits the warranty transferability of the C8 Z06 to people who flip their cars
3.The C8 Z06 Order Guide is now available for download
4.FBI raids a Chinese-owned company that makes aluminum wheels for GM
5.Spring Mountain is back open after a flash flood covered the track with sand & debris
6.Our "Corvette Insider" Manny Katakis is back with insider information!
7.Lingenfelter introduces high performance CAI for the C8
8.The first 35th Anniversary Callaway C8 arrives at Ciocca Chevrolet
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

"Minted Green" Z06 becomes GM's first NFT and swears off of color

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Minted Green" Z06 becomes GM's first NFT and swears off of color

    if you've had a read of the recent newsweek article, i saw the fact of what i wrote in the title and became quite dismayed that we would never see such a vibrant green offered for the z06 which i think it deserves as its true title of supercar with such radical colors.

    rumours that we will still get a purple but not getting a green is a bit of a sad point.

    perhaps its just this particular "minted green" and there could be a darker hue of a green offered to get around this one off for the donors choice auction of the car and its NFT? thoughts?
    2013 scion frs with SBD turbo
    1988 porsche 944S becoming a 948 with C5 5.7L LS1
    soon to be elkhart blue z06 with z07....

  • #2
    Good luck to all who entered. Might this color be a 2024 standard one with AYM going out the side door?
    Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by iam_iam_GuTtErBoY View Post

      rumours that we will still get a purple but not getting a green is a bit of a sad point.
      ?
      If my allocation is a late '23 MY (best case scenario) and '24 MY offered purple or green I'd certainly defer till '24.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by iam_iam_GuTtErBoY View Post
        if you've had a read of the recent newsweek article, i saw the fact of what i wrote in the title and became quite dismayed that we would never see such a vibrant green offered for the z06 which i think it deserves as its true title of supercar with such radical colors.

        rumours that we will still get a purple but not getting a green is a bit of a sad point.

        perhaps its just this particular "minted green" and there could be a darker hue of a green offered to get around this one off for the donors choice auction of the car and its NFT? thoughts?
        Darker green doesn't sell, look at past greens that completely flopped. If...big IF...we ever get a green, I foresee it being a skittle color like Rapid, Amplify, Accelerate, etc to try and fit in the color palette like the exotics.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ccarrico29 View Post

          Darker green doesn't sell, look at past greens that completely flopped. If...big IF...we ever get a green, I foresee it being a skittle color like Rapid, Amplify, Accelerate, etc to try and fit in the color palette like the exotics.
          yeah that makes a lot of sense, and hopefully that bright skittle vibrant green would be different enough from this "minted green" that they could make good on their apparent promise to never make a green one again while still give a model year option of said color.
          2013 scion frs with SBD turbo
          1988 porsche 944S becoming a 948 with C5 5.7L LS1
          soon to be elkhart blue z06 with z07....

          Comment


          • #6
            https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...n-minted-green
            1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
            2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

            NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

            Comment

            MECF_728x90_bottom

            Collapse
            Working...
            X