Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #115 - Corvette News & Headlines, Late June 2022

We've got the latest News & Headlines in the world of Corvette for you every other week! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to give you the inside scoop on what's happening. https://youtu.be/ZnVdDJHYDxo; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...2cqLUlcMmj6m4x
Here are a few of the topics covered on next week's podcast....
C8 Z06 benchmarked Porsche, Audi, Ferrari and McLaren
Chevrolet raises prices on 2023 C8 Stingray
Chevrolet adds DCT transmission filter life to maintenance tab on 2023 Corvettes
Chevy offers "Dark Stealth" crossed flags for 2023 Corvettes
WEC drops GTE Pro class for 2023 and introduces GTE Premium for 2024
Chevrolet is offering Dark Stealth Crossed Flags for the 2023 Corvettes
Is Corvette is scheduled for an interior refresh in 2024?
Chevrolet to offer 1 of 1 Mint Green Z06 in first NFT Auction
GM releases 2 more videos about the C8 Z06
This Friday, July 1st, is "Drive Your Corvette To Work" Day!

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Win Your 70th Anniversary Z07: Bonus MECF Tickets

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Your 70th Anniversary Z07: Bonus MECF Tickets

Z07 arriving around December 1st this year should you win. Can you imagine your joy having this as your pre-Christmas present!

Ticket drawn on September 25th. GOOD LUCK!

Net charity amount gets donated to: Detroit Auto Dealers Association Education Foundation

Click image for larger version  Name:	BCB52ECA-D786-4A2D-B3B4-C6CFED5547F1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	214.5 KB ID:	384292 Click image for larger version  Name:	156D7C65-B51D-4370-80DE-86775BF13199.jpg Views:	2 Size:	224.9 KB ID:	384293 Click image for larger version  Name:	02815144-27E7-40F5-89EE-1BFAF27A5895.jpg Views:	2 Size:	218.7 KB ID:	384294

You've got a chance to win this 2023 70th Anniversary Edition Corvette Z06 convertible, a new American supercar that puts the world on notice. Arriving two years after the first production mid-engine Corvette Stingray debuted and captivated a worldwide audience, the Z06 is designed and engineered to act as a precision tool for the track. And, the 70th Anniversary Edition Z06 convertible with the Z07 Performance Package is the ultimate supercar.

MECF members get bonus tickets here: https://www.tapkat.org/detroit-auto-...?promo=MECFJUN

The Z06’s striking appearance, sound and tactile feel are the result of intense focus. With new, wider sculpted front and rear fascia designs that define a confident stance and exotic proportions and a luxuriously-appointed interior, the Z06 is the ultimate supercar experience.

“The new Corvette Z06 defines the American supercar,” said General Motors President Mark Reuss. “It builds on the distinctive design and groundbreaking dynamics introduced with the mid-engine Corvette and elevates them to deliver refined but uncompromising track capability with world-class performance.”

The Z06 is set apart by its beating heart – the all-new 5.5L LT6, the highest horsepower, naturally-aspirated V-8 to hit the market in any production car, ever.

An all-new flat-plane crankshaft design entices drivers to push the tachometer to a lofty 8,600 rpm, creating 670 hp. Engineers spent two years crafting a distinctive, rich exhaust tone unlike anything ever heard from a Corvette.

Prize Details

2023 70th Anniversary Z06 Corvette Convertible

The limited production 70th Anniversary Edition Corvettes feature distinct wheels with commemorative wheel center caps, dark finish and Edge Red stripe.

Inside the cockpit, drivers will find two-tone Ceramic leather GT2 with red stitching throughout, red seatbelts and sueded microfiber seat inserts and steering wheel.

Additional features include:
    • 70th Anniversary Edition exterior badging, including special Corvette crossflags
    • Edge Red brake calipers
    • 70th Anniversary Edition logo on seats, steering wheel and sill plates
    • Rear bumper protector and trunk cover
    • Custom luggage set with red stitching and 70th Anniversary Edition logo

The 2023 Corvette Z06 debuts with an all-new 5.5L DOHC V-8 engine that marks a return to natural aspiration for the track-capable performance model.

Engine responsiveness and trackability, two characteristics of naturally aspirated motors, were the top priorities for providing an engaging driving experience for purists. As a result, it was determined that a clean sheet naturally aspirated powerplant was needed, with the goal of exceeding the power of any naturally aspirated production V-8 engine ever made. A lightweight, flat-plane crank design enables the engine to rev to the high rpms needed to create significant power.

More than horsepower, the new LT6 is designed to complement all aspects of the Z06’s track-focused performance experience. From its 8,600-rpm redline and full racing-style dry-sump oiling system to meticulously tuned induction and exhaust systems, this engine exudes an entirely new and emotional character.

The key to the LT6’s performance capability is a lightweight, low-inertia rotating assembly rooted in an all-new flat-plane crankshaft that, along with a comparatively short stroke (the distance each piston/connecting rod assembly travels with each rotation of the crankshaft), allows the engine to rev to its maximum range.

A version of the LT6 has powered the C8.R race cars since 2019, and the rigors of endurance road racing helped engineers refine the engine’s performance and durability.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I just bought my Z07 tickets for it is the only way I will be able to own one. I just bought a few but as my friend Charlie won an NCM raffle new Corvette buying only one ticket while others in front and behind him in line bought hundreds of dollars worth each I hope for the best.
    Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

We just bought a few too.
      Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I did as well, seems like a good cause and the chance to get a Z06/Z07....bonus!!
        My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars: 2020 ELB 3LT Z51 (by far my favorite car that I have owned) 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2020 BMW X6 (fun SUV).

Comment

I think I'd take the $75,000 cash option.

NOT!!!!
          2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

I too have Purchased "A Few"
            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Also a few tickets purchased, thanks for the info….. Click image for larger version  Name:	F9559C27-EE97-4F1C-8233-B8619A6BE5DD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	253.8 KB ID:	384396
              2022 LT2 Elkhart Lake Blue…. A thought if I might ..

Comment

Like all above me, I donated too. it’s for a good cause and the bonus is someone wins a Z07 come September 25, 2022. Hopefully, it’s one of us from the MECF. 👍😄 🍀
                07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

Comment

Make it few more!

Comment

Donated for a good cause as well.
                    Delivered 2/2021, HTC, (GPH) Red Mist, (EFY) Exterior Trim Accents, Body Color, (HTN) Natural, (AH2) GT2 seat, (TU7)Seats, Two Tone, (FA5) Carbon Fiber Interior, (Q8P) Silver painted wheels, Z51 package, (E60) Front Lift, (FE4) Magnetic Suspension, (STI) Rocker extension, (VQK) Splash guards, (ERI) Battery package,

Comment

Got us a "few" as well...and for a good cause!

Comment

Be still my beating Heart - LoL - a great charity so our $$ goes to a worthy cause! Good luck all!

Comment

May someone on MECF win the great grand prize!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X