Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Today @ 8:00 PM Pacific Time - Scheduled Forum Maintenance.

Scheduled forum maintenance from 8:00 PM through 11:00 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday August 9th, 2022

The site might experience a brief outage during this maintenance period.
2 of 4 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #121 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid August 2022

The world of Corvette is really heating up with the release of pricing for the C8 Z06. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger are back with the most current Corvette news and headlines. https://youtu.be/QRAUz6Att0k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...jnmYV0amyIoQR2
Here are a few of the topics discussed in this week’s show….
1.Chevrolet offering C8 Z06 buyers $5,000 in rewards for not “flipping” their car
2.GM limits the warranty transferability of the C8 Z06 to people who flip their cars
3.The C8 Z06 Order Guide is now available for download
4.FBI raids a Chinese-owned company that makes aluminum wheels for GM
5.Spring Mountain is back open after a flash flood covered the track with sand & debris
6.Our "Corvette Insider" Manny Katakis is back with insider information!
7.Lingenfelter introduces high performance CAI for the C8
8.The first 35th Anniversary Callaway C8 arrives at Ciocca Chevrolet
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

2023 Stingray gets a $2,300 MSRP increase starting today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Stingray gets a $2,300 MSRP increase starting today.

Official notice from GM. Official GM commentary added in in post # 39.

Click image for larger version  Name:	28E5F3A1-5BF8-46FB-9B57-D444D7DA18CD.jpg Views:	389 Size:	179.3 KB ID:	383861

Chevrolet Interim -- Effective June 13, 2022

Chevrolet is announcing revised prices effective for vehicles produced on or after June 13, 2022. This revision affects base model prices for 2022 MY Corvette. Select options will also be revised. Dealer invoice amounts will increase accordingly. Dealer discounts remain unchanged.

Dealer price schedules will be available in GlobalConnect effective June 13, 2022.

Retail sold order price protection eligibility dates are dictated by the customer and dealer order dates as follows:
    -Customer order date must be prior to the date of the price increase.
    -GM systems order date (date dealer enters in GM system) must be no more than one workday after date of the price increase.
    1LT COUPE - $65,595
    2LT COUPE - $72,895
    3LT COUPE - $77,545

1LT CONV. - $73,095
    2LT CONV. - $79,895
    3LT CONV. - $84,545

Options with increases:

E60 Front Lift - $2,595

J6E Yellow Brake Calipers - $695
    J6F Bright Red Calipers - $695
    J6N - Edge Red Calipers - $695
    NGA - Black Exhaust Tips - $395
    EYK - Chrome Exterior Badges - $295
    ZYC - Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors - $195

BV4 Personalized Plaque with Name/VIN - $295
    D30 Color Combination Override - $695
    R6X Custom Trim and Seat Combo Override - $695
    36S - Yellow Custom Leather Stitch - $495
    379 - Orange Seat Belts - $495
    38S - Red Custom Leather Stitch - $495
    3A9 - Tension Blue Seat Belts - $495
    3F9 - Red Seat Belts - $495
    3M9 - Yellow Seat Belts - $495
    3N9 - Tan Seat Belts - $495
    N26 - Sueded Microfiber Steering Wheel - $695
    TU7 - Two-Tone Seats - $595
    AH2 - GT2 Bucket Seats(2LT Only) - $1,695

Wow! Then this will kick the 3LZ Z06 coupe base MSRP up to $93,545.00 in theory based on that $26k difference we've been told between the Stingray and Z06.....
    Last edited by Dyno; 06-14-2022, 11:40 PM.

Comment

😁 Inflation
      1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
      2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT -
      Delivered 8/28/21 @ The National Corvette Museum
      Mag Ride & Front Lift Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels, GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
        😁 Inflation
        It's only higher than it's been in 40 years. I remember those dark days.

Comment

Is this legitimate news regarding a price increase?

Strange it says the following when MY2023 deliveries have already commenced:

"This revision affects base model prices for 2022 MY Corvette."

Comment

To me, reading between the lines, Chevy is now prepared to announce initial Z06 pricing.

Comment

So if you have an order in 1100 status, is that considered "Customer Order Date"? Are we price protected at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Bueller View Post
                To me, reading between the lines, Chevy is now prepared to announce initial Z06 pricing.
                This is my guess as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see pricing this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach147 View Post
                  So if you have an order in 1100 status, is that considered "Customer Order Date"? Are we price protected at all?
                  If it was input as a SOLD ORDER, it is price protected. Retail Stock orders are not protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                    Is this legitimate news regarding a price increase?

Strange it says the following when MY2023 deliveries have already commenced:

"This revision affects base model prices for 2022 MY Corvette."
                    It came straight to my dealership email from GM and verified by pulling up the GM pricing schedule in GlobalConnect so it's definitely legit. The 2022 in the email is a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead_SS View Post

It came straight to my dealership email from GM and verified by pulling up the GM pricing schedule in GlobalConnect so it's definitely legit. The 2022 in the email is a typo.

Thanks for the clarification!

Bummer to read about the price increase, but not surprised with all things considered in the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead_SS View Post

If it was input as a SOLD ORDER, it is price protected. Retail Stock orders are not protected.
                        Thanks for the info. It says "Order Type:SRE - Retail Sold", so hopefully the listed MSRP will be honoured!

Comment

Thanks for the info. It says "Order Type:SRE - Retail Sold", so hopefully the listed MSRP will be honoured!
                          This is what mine says as well. It says order accepted. However I had to wait until this month to find out if I can get the Magride.

Comment

well... this stings a bit but is to be expected. We got a pleasant surprise with how little the price increased YoY initially. Now my build just got $3100 more expensive... responsible budgeting has been blown. Time to find areas to cut or wait six months to save more and hope for no more increases. Have to say, it could have been a lot worse.

Comment

Just remind your dealer that they need to honor the original ordered price and that their open account will be credited the difference between the original price and the higher price by GM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X