Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #115 - Corvette News & Headlines, Late June 2022

We've got the latest News & Headlines in the world of Corvette for you every other week! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to give you the inside scoop on what's happening. https://youtu.be/ZnVdDJHYDxo; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...2cqLUlcMmj6m4x
Here are a few of the topics covered on next week's podcast....
C8 Z06 benchmarked Porsche, Audi, Ferrari and McLaren
Chevrolet raises prices on 2023 C8 Stingray
Chevrolet adds DCT transmission filter life to maintenance tab on 2023 Corvettes
Chevy offers "Dark Stealth" crossed flags for 2023 Corvettes
WEC drops GTE Pro class for 2023 and introduces GTE Premium for 2024
Chevrolet is offering Dark Stealth Crossed Flags for the 2023 Corvettes
Is Corvette is scheduled for an interior refresh in 2024?
Chevrolet to offer 1 of 1 Mint Green Z06 in first NFT Auction
GM releases 2 more videos about the C8 Z06
This Friday, July 1st, is "Drive Your Corvette To Work" Day!

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

2023 Stingray “Build and Price” is up and running!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Stingray “Build and Price” is up and running!

Great news: It’s up!

https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config

Click image for larger version  Name:	C120823C-22B7-436B-868E-7472DFD5415E.jpg Views:	15 Size:	197.8 KB ID:	382364

Finally! This is great news, thanks for posting.

Edit: I can see why it took so long. This is very different than the old one.
    -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift,
    Adrenaline red 2-tone interior with suede, black nacelles and roof, black forged wheels with red stripe, stealth interior trim, black exhaust tips, red calipers, and of course NCM delivery.
    Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: - 3000: - 3400: - TPW: - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

It's pretty nice! Now we can get a good idea of some of the prices for the Z06. Such as 3LZ which should be about the same as 3LT. Obviously some of the extras for the Z will be guessing still but we can get some ball park ideas. Something to do while we wait!

Comment

Glad to see this as I might be up in this week's DOSP and I have always used the build and price feature to build my car. But I am not seeing the exterior accessory carbon flash painted carbon fiber option. Do I need glasses?
        2023 HTC- 3 LT- Black with edge red dual stripe- adrenaline red dipped interior- Z51 perf susp with mag ride- edge red calipers- black seat belts-comp seats- stealth interior pkg- front lift- 20 spoke bright forged wheels- composite rockers-chrome badges

Comment

Seems to have better graphics, might be a little faster also👍
          BTW, I'm really liking the stealth interior package! Maybe it's a good thing that I got pushed back to a MY23 after all.

Comment

It is great the tool is up. Getting used to the format changes as I built my spreadsheet off the old tool mechanics. Like the way they lay out each set of options and how they are grouped this time. I wished they would put the two-tone seat with the interior colors vice the interior options.

Comment

The amount of the SHC (shipping handling charge?
              Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

As noted above, quicker, better graphics and I too like the way the options are now grouped.
                Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I don't see the Blackout Crossed Flags, X-Brace, or CF2 Options. Does this mean the are Z06 specific? I might have missed that if that was already mentioned.

Comment

We know CF2 is Z06 specific (learned that at the Bash). I believe the others are also but I can not confirm that. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                      I deleted my post, John, which I think you may be replying to. Yes, I re-ran the tool and it matched the Corvette Action price we were given for the 2LT coupe. Probably was just the way the DFC was calculated.

Comment

In the Summary $1395
                        1992 White C4 Coupe
                        1998 Torch Red C5 Coupe
                        2008 Crystal Red Metallic C6 Coupe
                        2014 Laguna Blue Metallic C7 Z51 Stingray Coupe
                        Arriving Late Summer 2022: 2023 Stingray Convertible: 3LT, Red Mist w/Natural Interior, Body Color Accents, Front End Lift, Low Profile Spoiler and Front Splitter, Edge Red Calipers, Performance Exhaust, CF Interior Trim, Stealth Interior, Museum Delivery.
                        Deposit placed with MM 10/7/2021 Starting position: 1390

Comment

I don’t see the Scrape Armour stuff on there now.
                          There is a madness to my method!
                          C8 on order Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
                          2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                          2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                          79 coupe Silver/oyster
                          All one owner
                          Museum lifetime members

Comment

I was disappointed to see you can no longer get the 2 tone seats in Napa leather with the leather steering wheel. They now only offer microfiber inserts and package with a microfiber steering wheel. I don't know if the ZO6 will be different, (probably not), but my plan was to get the same interior I currently have on my '21 Stingray.

Comment

The point is..... the site is up and running with PRICES....now we just need the Z06 options/pricing to be added .. So ...Ill be refreshing the link several times a day because
                              the Z06 prices will be loaded any day now... Im # 30 on a Z06 list with one of the top 10 corvette dealers. Cant wait to price this bad boy out !!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X