Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Show: Every Corvette Owner Has Corvette Stories, This Time MECF’s John Elegant Talks With Steve Garrett

If you frequent CORVETTE TODAY, you know I always say that, "Every Corvette owner has a story!” My guest on this show has 60 years worth of Corvette stories! John Elegant (the main man on MidEngineCorvetteForum.com) shares some of his best memories and Corvette stories with us, from the effect of seeing his first Corvette had on him to his first Corvette purchase, to Harlan Charles and Tadge Juechter stories! https://youtu.be/MDjY2BnWXtw ; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...SlgJdENwCCbyLa This is part # 1 of John’s Corvette stories. Have a Kleenex handy too-his last story will bring tears to your eyes! See what I mean when I say, "Every Corvette owner has a story" on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY
2 of 4 < >

Welcome HorsePower Obsessed & BlackOut Tinting As Our New MECF Vendor

Led by Justin at HorsePower Obsessed and his many YT videos, bet quite a few of you just became aware his co-ownership of several BlackOut Tinting Shops carrying XPEL, great window tinting and many more servces. WELCOME [email protected]/BlackOut Tinting! Find HPO on their YT channel @ HorsePower Obsesed, BlackOut Tinting @ https://blackoutempire.com/
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Thanks Emelia; 2023 Corvette Z06 RIPS! *Going to Redline*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Emelia; 2023 Corvette Z06 RIPS! *Going to Redline*

Great Video to learn some new insights on the Engine and Transmission

Click image for larger version  Name:	435D8843-F1FF-48FB-8D08-7E29AF47E89F.jpg Views:	4 Size:	271.0 KB ID:	381307
    1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
    2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT -
    Delivered 8/28/21 @ The National Corvette Museum
    Mag Ride & Front Lift Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels, GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

I enjoyed her video but most of what she said is knew we learned a long while back starting with five heat exchangers on reveal day. Was it smart of her as a special Chevrolet guest who got the royal treatment to spend one-third of her video talking about modifying GM’s new hill of the hill for not smart in my book.

Comment

I enjoyed the video also though agree that little was new and further agree this was not the time before the Z06 is first in customer hands to start talking about modifying it especially she was there as GM’s guest.
      Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

i was actually highly unimpressed with the video, as the only thing i took as new was carbon fibre trim piece at the rear of the interior of the car. Absolutely everything else has already been dropped in previous leaks, NCM presentations, other followers asking corvette engineers on specifics.

so from heat exchangers, to new clutch package and not having to add oil for track, to heat shield on carbon fibre track and then saying "i've read up on all of this" i was shaking my head by the end of the video.

but i also don't have as many places to be as her nor as many builds so....
        2013 scion frs with SBD turbo
        1988 porsche 944S becoming a 948 with C5 5.7L LS1
        soon to be elkhart blue z06 with z07....

Comment

Her fake laugh is getting more annoying and she's loading her videos with more sponsers ( Got to pay the bills) so i watch her videos less and less. I think she's trying to hard to be likeable.

Comment

I thought she came across as Very Uninformed, Nothing new there.

Comment

Pretty young lady thats into corvettes.

cant argue with that.

id imagine corvette marketing is inlove with her and its imprtant Id imagine to attract a younger target audience.

im not into modding 670 or 495 hp corvettes that accelerate to sixty mph in less than 3 seconds.

i personally find the current performance of the stock corvettes beyond my capabilities so no need

still shes a young hottie so exposing corvettes to a larger audience is a good thing.

Comment

It’s Very obvious that she doesn’t read this forum or any other corvette forum for that matter.

Good luck to her though as she will get the car before all of us 👍🏽

Comment

I liked the twin turbo modification discussion, although it was a bit shallow. That's a different take on the car and there are people who are interested in it. I look forward to seeing what happens; especially given the valvetrain looks hard to rebuild if she blows it up. It's going to be a difficult balance.

However, acting like her technical tidbits were breaking news - that was disappointing. For someone who has been a part of the launch and given access to the car and the team, I'm surprised she wasn't at the Bash. It was easy to generate content as other you-tubers demonstrated and she would have learned about the car.
                  2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

What a great gig she has going and she is very popular but she annoys me plain and simple.

Comment

I do not follow Emelia. Perhaps she’ll be good to attract new younger buyers, but I feel that when people are genuine, it’s easier talking about a genuine product, as it adds a bit more reality to the discussion. As such, My guess is, eventually GM will see through her facade and be done with her in the not too distant future.
                      07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

Comment

GM loves Emelia...and so do my wife & I. Sure, this wasn't her best tech content....but even those of us who are perfect have "off-days"....don't we 😁

Comment

Oddly only thing that I really noticed is why does she have one shoe off in the thumbnail?? As with most YouTubers her content is for entertainment, that's why she's super successful. Anyone who is informative and merely goes over technicals probably only has a few hundred views as opposed to the hundreds of thousands Emelia generates. Not gonna make money talking about the stuff most on this forum care about, she didn't amass an amazing Ferrari collection talking about spring rates, compression ratios, and final drive ratios.

Comment

She's easy on the eye's for sure, but I don't generally follow her videos. Just a bit to commercial for me, however I realize that it's part of the deal and how she makes her money.

Comment

Originally posted by Campi View Post
                              Oddly only thing that I really noticed is why does she have one shoe off in the thumbnail??
                              I didn't notice she was wearing shoes 😂

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X