Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #115 - Corvette News & Headlines, Late June 2022

We've got the latest News & Headlines in the world of Corvette for you every other week! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to give you the inside scoop on what's happening. https://youtu.be/ZnVdDJHYDxo; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...2cqLUlcMmj6m4x
Here are a few of the topics covered on next week's podcast....
C8 Z06 benchmarked Porsche, Audi, Ferrari and McLaren
Chevrolet raises prices on 2023 C8 Stingray
Chevrolet adds DCT transmission filter life to maintenance tab on 2023 Corvettes
Chevy offers "Dark Stealth" crossed flags for 2023 Corvettes
WEC drops GTE Pro class for 2023 and introduces GTE Premium for 2024
Chevrolet is offering Dark Stealth Crossed Flags for the 2023 Corvettes
Is Corvette is scheduled for an interior refresh in 2024?
Chevrolet to offer 1 of 1 Mint Green Z06 in first NFT Auction
GM releases 2 more videos about the C8 Z06
This Friday, July 1st, is "Drive Your Corvette To Work" Day!

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

GM Officially: 2022 C8’s End Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Officially: 2022 C8’s End Today

ADMIN UPDATE: As many have pointed out the internal GM document appears to be wrong by a whole or close to one full week because it trailed to account for the second recent BGA plant closure (April 25th-29th).

Quite possible this is thus completely inaccurate information even through it source was a GM document to all its dealers. Please stay tuned

2023 Stingray
    production starts Monday!

We thank the Corvette Action Center for this information received today from GM to its dealers. Thanks CAC!

https://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...te-ends-today/

Click image for larger version  Name:	417EEB6F-96C2-4C7E-9DD7-ED08D59CF4BF.jpg Views:	1792 Size:	160.7 KB ID:	376946
    Click image for larger version  Name:	7017A191-4560-4A96-A3FE-E3F7FC79371A.jpg Views:	433 Size:	209.8 KB ID:	376947
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Nice to see another GM re-statement that Z06 production starts this summer!
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

John, can you explain what each item in the spreadsheet means for those of us who only know what allocations are LOL? Like, what is consensus? Initial DOSP Cycle? etc.

Comment

Originally posted by foreignbishop View Post
        John, can you explain what each item in the spreadsheet means for those of us who only know what allocations are LOL? Like, what is consensus? Initial DOSP Cycle? etc.
        Check this out:

​​​​​​https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...odes-explained

Comment

Interesting, I had SORP on the 16th of May, but moved it to the 23rd as a result of the latest week shutdown. So it appears that the shutdown did not move the original schedule and my estimated production for my SR may occur in May after all, great news.

Comment

Ouch! We have 7 C8's at 3400 status with TPW of 5-9-22. With today being Friday and the last day of production, I guess that all if not most of these will be '23's.

Comment

Maybe GM senses our suffering and threw us a bone "the LONG AWAITED Z06" LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by netsinah View Post
                Okay Nice!

Comment

On Monday we will know the last serial number for MY2022. The current projections are that the last serial number for MY 2022 will be 24447. If these supply chain issues continue into 2023 where GM isn't able to meet the MY 40K production target, it would mean a lot longer wait for the Z06. 24.4K is actually slightly lower than my pessimistic projections of 25K for the MY 2022.
                  Last edited by Atlantan; 05-13-2022, 11:06 AM.
                  Mar 2021 allocation:2LT C8 HTC Z51, Accelerate Yellow, Mag ride, front lift.
                  CF: roof and nacelles, mirror and High Wing Spoiler. Sigala Design Carbon Flash Rocker panels.
                  20/21 Vossen HF-5 Carbon Flash finish, yellow calipers, Paragon lowering collars.
                  Sky Cool Gray, Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated sueded microfiber inserts GT2 sears and steering, torch red seat belts. Custom Cargrills Radiator screens, Attack Blue Filter.

Comment

Still don't understand how adding a new product line in the Z06 is going to make it easier for GM to satisfy demand but I sure hope they do. I really really want my Z06

Comment

I really hope they can ramp up production on the 23 Stingrays!!!

Comment

This is confusing to me because I sit at code 3400 for 2022 with a VIN of 25131, would I now become a 2023 automatically?
                        "2022 Torch Red 2LT, Z51-Red/Blk GT2 seats-Red calipers-body colored high wing spoiler 21/22 Vossen HF-5, Scrape Armor radiator screens, GM weatherproof floor mats and cargo mats."

Comment

Originally posted by diecast2 View Post
                          I really hope they can ramp up production on the 23 Stingrays!!!
                          They're actually doing exceptional on the C8, compared to the C7. Not bad considering supply shortages and such. Not bad at all.

This said, it will be interesting how the Z06 will factor in to all this.

We're not celebrities or 'influencers', so we simply have to wait like all everyone else; I ordered what I thought was going to be a '22 back in July of 21, I finally went 3000 for a '23 back on 8 April, and gets built next week. I have a feeling it will be worth it at the end!
                          1977 White L48 Coupe (RIP)
                          2023 Arctic White 1LT Z51 Coupe

Comment

If only we could send “patience packets” to each other while others await theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vette404 View Post
                              This is confusing to me because I sit at code 3400 for 2022 with a VIN of 25131, would I now become a 2023 automatically?
                              Someone just told me they have a 2022 VIN confirmed by the NCM for next week, so perhaps the Corvette Action Center has faulty or outdated intel? We'll soon find out...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X