Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Blue C8 Rendering

Originally posted by Chazcron
    My hood interpretation won't please everyone, and, for that matter, neither will Chevy's. I like it.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	BF98FED5-234D-4DDA-9626-88A1352DE444.jpeg Views:	613 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	37641
    Last edited by John; 05-24-2019, 06:42 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

This looks amazing Chazcron, thank you!

Comment

I should have put the dark badge on this one for you John.

Comment

There’s always tomorrow or after that. Looks spectacular as is, but could it be 1% better with the black emblem? Only the future knows.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I have a C7 roadster, Night Race Blue with dark emblems. The dark emblems give the dark blue car a much more sinister look.

Comment

That looks so GOOD. I love the blue.
            frankb

Comment

That settles it !!!!! Our ME is going to be Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic or whatever color Blue is on Chazcrons rendering. “BEAUTIFUL “ Still opt for the Chrome Emblem though, sinister is not the look I’m after.

Comment

I would never buy a blue car.......but that looks **** good!
                Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Looks great, you do some pretty amazing renders. How hard would it be to do a thread with one in every top colour like red, yellow, orange, black and shadow grey?
                  Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Nice! I appreciate the amount of work and passion that goes into these creations.

I'm with Sparro in wanting all of the known colors rendered for our pleasure....please!

Comment

Color is really nice and that front 3/4 view gives the car a great look ... nice job Chaz ... and your keeping that grille black ... YES!!

Comment

[QUOTE=John;n37640]
                        Originally posted by Chazcron
                        My hood interpretation won't please everyone, and, for that matter, neither will Chevy's. I like it.
                        So Do I! (like it)

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post
                        I should have put the dark badge on this one for you John.
                        Nah. The shiny badges look great on a dark color car.
                        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Okay, now this.........................yes! IMO, if the scoops start on the doors this is what I hope we get. I say that because the scoop goes further back, lines up with the CAD drawings, forms right into the door contour, and looks like the LaFerrari. Each of those items are tidbits people that have "seen" the car have said. This meets them all. Again, IMO.

Comment

Well done Chazcron. I really like it.
                            Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

Originally posted by foreignbishop View Post
                              Okay, now this.........................yes! IMO, if the scoops start on the doors this is what I hope we get. I say that because the scoop goes further back, lines up with the CAD drawings, forms right into the door contour, and looks like the LaFerrari. Each of those items are tidbits people that have "seen" the car have said. This meets them all. Again, IMO.
                              I, too, was hoping for this scoop look. Unfortunately, this is not it. See the yellow rendering that was recently posted on this site. The scoop on the yellow car is 90% accurate. The scoop on the yellow car needs to be moved back on the quarter panel a bit. It's too far forward. Also, I've mentioned this on that thread, but I'll repeat here, the ground effects connects to the body to form the lower half of the scoop.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X