Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

NCM Bash MASTER Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Found an orange CTF Stingray with the stealth package and orange stitching.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1796r.jpg
Views:	1098
Size:	482.4 KB
ID:	373615

Name:	IMG_1793r.jpg
Views:	1076
Size:	483.5 KB
ID:	373616

Name:	IMG_1794r.jpg
Views:	1080
Size:	347.4 KB
ID:	373617

Name:	IMG_1795r.jpg
Views:	1073
Size:	367.8 KB
ID:	373618

Name:	IMG_1797r.jpg
Views:	1069
Size:	377.3 KB
ID:	373619
    This is my buddies car. He dyed the stitching. it is a 1lt car, not CTF.
    2020 Rapid Blue, Jet Black GT1, 2LT, Z51, EFR, EYT, FE3, 5DF Trident

Comment

• Your buddy did a great job on the stitching.
      Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• For something different: when I mentioned to my older brother I'd been at the Bash in Bowling Green, he started singing the 1967 Everly Brothers song "Bowling Green" which I was unfamiliar with. Don Everly was born close to Bowling Green, hence the connection. My brother was surprised I didn't know it, since it hit number 1 in Canada back then (#40 on the charts in the States). I know the song predates when the plant starting producing Corvettes in 1981, but do any of you Corvette fans recall the song?

​​​​​

Comment

• For anyone who couldn’t make it, I did a video with some of the highlights from Josh and Harlan’s talk with some video clips of them talking. You might find it interesting, sorry it took me so long:

Comment

• Originally posted by 555ctsv View Post

Do either of the 70th Anniversary cars have the big badge on the side of the car?
            All do for sure. Removable easily and as they are not recessed, no issues/problems with doing so.
            Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foosh View Post
              Perhaps I missed it, but will the Z06 have a body-colored trim option?
              It was not discussed. As it is not in the leaked video, I doubt it for 2023, but paralleling the C8 Stingray it could well be a year two model change. That would not surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 23skinguy View Post
                So the orange brakes calipers can be ordered on a Z06 with CCB only. I assume the exterior color of the car can be any? Not just orange?
                That is correct (both of your questions). I was only half right in my answer so I am to fully and correctly answer it below with this official GM Bash Seminar screen print. So to answer repeated questions not asked by were asked by others.

*One can get CCB’s on every Z06;
                *If you get the aero package optionally on the standard Z06, you must also get CCB (though they are standard on every Z07).
                *If you get your Z06 and also select CCB’s, you can get them in Orange per this slide

Click image for larger version  Name:	BA549D10-6BD2-4DB0-9CA5-E85227B956C4.png Views:	0 Size:	5.51 MB ID:	376191

Comment

• Did anyone purchase a framed print at the Second Story vendor at the bash? Or picked up one of the business cards? I need to get in touch with them. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by cor123 View Post
                    Did anyone purchase a framed print at the Second Story vendor at the bash? Or picked up one of the business cards? I need to get in touch with them. Thanks.
                    all is good, package on the way!

Comment

• Hey John, in a previous post, you stated that the 70th anniversary interior seat colors were dependent upon the type of seat. (Gt2 vs competition) I interviewed a guy named Mike at the Bash who stated that the seat colors were dependent upon the color of the car. He said the white car would get black seat tops and vice-versa. It didn't matter if the seat was gt2 or competition. Any way to get a confirmation on that? Here's the video link for reference.

Last edited by TrackBait; 05-13-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• I think that video is wrong and my initial statement that it is based on the seat type is correct. These two pictures confirm it is seat dependent.

It is primarily but as you can see not exclusively the head rest color that is the difference. GM will not have four different 70th Anniversary seat panel coloration panels. One for the GT seat and a different one for the Comp seat as per below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	10E2B674-B8CE-4EBA-B7F0-0B7170A6A239.jpg Views:	0 Size:	555.2 KB ID:	377137 Click image for larger version  Name:	BE95DA94-E6F1-48F2-A451-48C1CC6E1812.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1,021.8 KB ID:	377138

Comment

• I'm not sure what his position is but he appeared to know what he was talking about. 🤣🤣🤣 I appreciate you checking into it.

Comment

• The actual cars do the most important talking, Phil Zak, the knowledgeable GM person interviewed and it you go about 4:15 into the video he says it clearly it is the seat (comp versus GT2) that determines the actually interior seat panel color pattern.

Comment

• I got them mixed up. I was referring to the guy at 8:19 in the video. I didn't get his name but I wish I had gone back and confirmed it with the first guy. I do see your point though. Thanks for the clarification.
                              Last edited by TrackBait; 05-13-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Thanks. Phil Zak is super knowledgeable. I also heard that seat type is the determiner from Harlan also.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X