Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Show: Every Corvette Owner Has Corvette Stories, This Time MECF’s John Elegant Talks With Steve Garrett

If you frequent CORVETTE TODAY, you know I always say that, "Every Corvette owner has a story!” My guest on this show has 60 years worth of Corvette stories! John Elegant (the main man on MidEngineCorvetteForum.com) shares some of his best memories and Corvette stories with us, from the effect of seeing his first Corvette had on him to his first Corvette purchase, to Harlan Charles and Tadge Juechter stories! https://youtu.be/MDjY2BnWXtw ; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...SlgJdENwCCbyLa This is part # 1 of John’s Corvette stories. Have a Kleenex handy too-his last story will bring tears to your eyes! See what I mean when I say, "Every Corvette owner has a story" on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY
2 of 4 < >

Welcome HorsePower Obsessed & BlackOut Tinting As Our New MECF Vendor

Led by Justin at HorsePower Obsessed and his many YT videos, bet quite a few of you just became aware his co-ownership of several BlackOut Tinting Shops carrying XPEL, great window tinting and many more servces. WELCOME [email protected]/BlackOut Tinting! Find HPO on their YT channel @ HorsePower Obsesed, BlackOut Tinting @ https://blackoutempire.com/
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

2023 Stingray Visualizer UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Stingray Visualizer UP

Super credit to 455SDguy for also finding this:

https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Several new things including this coupe engine X-brace:

Click image for larger version

Name:	C2EB23F9-BB56-45E4-BBFF-49DB57CCB596.jpg
Views:	13744
Size:	485.7 KB
ID:	367930
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Stingray R package is on it. Many of us thought it was an inadvertent 2022 model year carryover typo, but it is still here in a 2023 visual form too.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5DFC9D61-7A0A-4B33-94C3-5660D875E760.jpg Views:	0 Size:	676.3 KB ID:	367936
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thank you for posting this! Now I have something to do during my boring overtime job today. Keep up the good work John!
      -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift,
      Adrenaline red 2-tone interior with suede, black nacelles and roof, black forged wheels, stealth interior trim, black exhaust tips, red calipers, and of course NCM delivery.
      Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: 7/14/2022 - 3000: 7/19/2022 - 3300: 8/10/2022 - 3400: - TPW: 8/22/2022 - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

Sweet! Hopefully build and price is soon to follow!

Comment

Great news for SR lovers of this 70th Anniversary wheel for I just heard back from Harlan that it is across the board for ALL 2023 Stingray’s available.

Originally posted by Harlan
          The red stripe wheel is available as a regular option on Stingrays without 70th Anniversary Edition also.

Name:	1087524D-9643-42DB-82A8-3D09DBD17F55.jpg
Views:	4423
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	368027

Comment

Its up and its glorious!!!

Comment

Trying to add the high wing spoiler automatically changes exterior color to black.. Hope thats a glitch.

Comment

I 100% believe it is. As we are all aware has never been that way before and that goes against Harlan’s basic mantra, let’s give our customers more choices where we can. As you pointed out this is not right…

Name:	FE51745F-3F30-448C-9556-458813F540EB.jpg
Views:	4455
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	368049

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  Great news for SR lovers of this 70th Anniversary wheel for I just heard back from Harlan that it is across the board for ALL 2023 Stingray’s available.
                  That's what I had hoped for. Good news!

Originally posted by kuch167 View Post
                  Trying to add the high wing spoiler automatically changes exterior color to black.. Hope thats a glitch.
                  There are quite a few other glitches as well. Selecting carbon flash mirrors/spoiler automatically forces carbon fiber mirror caps/spoiler, the pictures for carbon flash painted nacelles and roof are reversed, and a few others. I'm sure they will get worked out as time goes on.
                  Last edited by O-Tag; 04-08-2022, 09:27 AM.
                  -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift,
                  Adrenaline red 2-tone interior with suede, black nacelles and roof, black forged wheels, stealth interior trim, black exhaust tips, red calipers, and of course NCM delivery.
                  Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: 7/14/2022 - 3000: 7/19/2022 - 3300: 8/10/2022 - 3400: - TPW: 8/22/2022 - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

Are the new Q99 machine faced wheels, black or gray inside. B4 visualizer, the rendering was black, now in visualizer, it looks like battle ship gray?

Also, a glitch with Red Mist, the visualizer shows like torch red.

Good news, GM got the visualizer up.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                      Stingray R package is on it. Many of us thought it was an inadvertent 2022 model year carryover typo, but it is still here in a 2023 visual form too.
                      I suspect GM makes really good profit on these add-ons, so not at all surprised this one is still around, and that number of options is increasing.

Noticed a new badge option, in addition to carbon flash and chrome: Dark.

Name:	badge dark.png
Views:	4258
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	368123
                      Last edited by meyerweb; 04-08-2022, 02:01 PM.
                      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

The Z06 Visualizer is about worthless . Does not work very good at all . C'mon GM fix it. I have yet been able to build a car without problems with it.

Comment

I guess that answers the question about whether the standard wheels would be the same. They are.

Comment

Originally posted by LUV2WIN View Post
                            The Z06 Visualizer is about worthless . Does not work very good at all . C'mon GM fix it. I have yet been able to build a car without problems with it.
                            It never fails. Every time they add a new model, or change model year, the visualizer is full of errors. Then they gradually get fixed over time. (Except for color accuracy: the renders in the visualizer have NEVER had accurate colors.)
                            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

It never fails. Every time they add a new model, or change model year, the visualizer is full of errors. Then they gradually get fixed over time. (Except for color accuracy: the renders in the visualizer have NEVER had accurate colors.)
                              Yeah, I noticed that ELB doesn't look much like the ELB in the build and price. The build/price version seems to be closer to the actual color IMO.
                              Last edited by MGfoursixeight; 04-08-2022, 08:54 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X