MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! 1959 Stingray Race Re-Imagined “Modern” C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

On 7.18.19 We Want To Know What

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John
    started a topic On 7.18.19 We Want To Know What

On 7.18.19 We Want To Know What

What do we really care about learning that night?

• John
    replied
    Good questions. As we are pretty sure from the leaked CAD, that every corner has adjustable coil overs, you might be able to lower your car to the height you wish without any aftermarket lowering springs. Of course we sure do not know that right now.

Leave a comment:

• USVTRN
    replied
    I would like to know:
    1. What the power levels will be and how much will they cost (I am interested in the Z06 equivalent).
    2. How much will the front end lift system raise the car and if I install lowering springs, will the FELS still function?

Leave a comment:

• Plasboy
    replied
    I just wish they’d give us another teaser. Pretty slow coming.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Originally posted by JB View Post
    Carlisle corvette event i believe august 22nd through the 25 th this year will have the c8 in person.
    We are still awaiting what we believe is a highly probable announcement from Corvettes At Carlisle that a C8 would be there — though nothing official yet.

Leave a comment:

• Meldoon
    replied
    Just wanna see that “Bride Stripped Bare”.......what does she look like without all that camo!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    Carlisle corvette event i believe august 22nd through the 25 th this year will have the c8 in person.

Leave a comment:

• NewYuriCity
    replied
    I've been thinking about this, and what I really would like to know above all the technical information is where and when the first public viewing will be available for those of us who don't get an invite to the reveal. That is what I'd like to find out most, as even though I liked the C7 it wasn't until I actually saw it at an auto show that it really hit me how good looking it was.

Leave a comment:

• Plasboy
    replied
    Originally posted by majorbanjo View Post
    How many cup holders; and are curb feelers an option?......
    Let’s not forget fuzzy dice.

Leave a comment:

• majorbanjo
    replied
    How many cup holders; and are curb feelers an option?......

Leave a comment:

• 64stingray
    replied
    The most important things to me would be what it looks like, of course. Also engine and transmission specs and weight of the car. I'd also like to know about the Z06, options and pricing but i think that's doubtful. Also performance #'s would be great but i think that's doubtful too. We'll probably have to wait until later in the year for that.

Leave a comment:

• Plasboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Milliwatt Rob View Post
    Base MSRP, and MSRP of major upgrade packages.
    Would be nice if they put to rest the price speculation.

Leave a comment:

• Milliwatt Rob
    replied
    Base MSRP, and MSRP of major upgrade packages.

Leave a comment:

• Plasboy
    replied
    The exterior and interior looks and colors.
    Details on engine and transmission.
    Is it fixed roof, targa or ht convertible or combination.
    Storage capacity.
    Performance figures.
    Overall amount of improvement in build quality-materials.
    Start date of production.

Leave a comment:

• DWG
    replied
    Honestly, I will just be ecstatic to see the actual car sans camouflage! Of course I will still have unanswered questions about the things they don't reveal like price, future models, etc. but I am so pumped to just see the car in all it stripped down glory.

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X