MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Reveal Countdown Clock! Official 4/26 GM C8 News. Finally, 7.18.19 Orange County Reveal Location Is Announced!

See more
See less

On 7.18.19 We Want To Know What

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to know the timeline of the different engine/trim combinations. This will determine a right away or later decision for me.

Comment

Early numbers regarding performance vs C7. Straight line and road course (VIR, Milford etc.)

Unlikely to get this but I'd love to know a bit about the product path. Will there be a new dohc engine coming if the base model uses the 6.2? When will it be used and in what models?

Comment

Welcome ME71819 & Traind. Really good first posts. Unfortunately, as we are all painfully aware, we do not yet definitively know these answers, but 63 days from now we will learn hundreds of them.
        Of course, not all we all would want to know. Click image for larger version

Name:	40C140FF-51A3-400B-BC61-EE63E5106519.png
Views:	106
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	36537

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Welcome ME71819 and Traind. I want to know every answer to every question now! I know, selfish me. Any clues as to how we could do that?

Comment

Honestly, I will just be ecstatic to see the actual car sans camouflage! Of course I will still have unanswered questions about the things they don't reveal like price, future models, etc. but I am so pumped to just see the car in all it stripped down glory.

Comment

The exterior and interior looks and colors.
              Details on engine and transmission.
              Is it fixed roof, targa or ht convertible or combination.
              Storage capacity.
              Performance figures.
              Overall amount of improvement in build quality-materials.
              Start date of production.
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

Base MSRP, and MSRP of major upgrade packages.

Comment

Originally posted by Milliwatt Rob View Post
                  Base MSRP, and MSRP of major upgrade packages.
                  Would be nice if they put to rest the price speculation.

2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                  79 coupe Silver/oyster
                  All one owner
                  Museum lifetime members

Comment

The most important things to me would be what it looks like, of course. Also engine and transmission specs and weight of the car. I'd also like to know about the Z06, options and pricing but i think that's doubtful. Also performance #'s would be great but i think that's doubtful too. We'll probably have to wait until later in the year for that.

Comment

How many cup holders; and are curb feelers an option?......

Comment

Originally posted by majorbanjo View Post
                        How many cup holders; and are curb feelers an option?......
                        Let’s not forget fuzzy dice.

2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

I've been thinking about this, and what I really would like to know above all the technical information is where and when the first public viewing will be available for those of us who don't get an invite to the reveal. That is what I'd like to find out most, as even though I liked the C7 it wasn't until I actually saw it at an auto show that it really hit me how good looking it was.

Comment

Carlisle corvette event i believe august 22nd through the 25 th this year will have the c8 in person.

Comment

Just wanna see that “Bride Stripped Bare”.......what does she look like without all that camo!!!!!
                              The least we can do is wave to each other

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                                Carlisle corvette event i believe august 22nd through the 25 th this year will have the c8 in person.
                                We are still awaiting what we believe is a highly probable announcement from Corvettes At Carlisle that a C8 would be there — though nothing official yet.
                                Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X