MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! 1959 Stingray Race Re-Imagined “Modern” C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8’s Have Body Colored “A” Pillar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbqVic View Post
    Chuckles on the mixed wheels. At '13 Bash, where the C7 was presented, some dufus asked Harlen if he could order the sport seat only on the driver's side. Funny to watch Harlen stumble and search for words!
    It's odd the guy wanted to order the sport seat on the drivers side only and not the competition seat. The 82 Z28 could be ordered with a Conteur seat made by Lear Siegler (a comp style seat) on the drivers side only with a standard seat for the passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by electroVette View Post
      Those black trident wheels on a C8 in elkhart lake blue metallic with a kalahari (or whatever they call the saddle color) interior. That will be my Corvette.
      Like those wheels too. Will look sharp on my C8 Blade Silver. Actually looks like the C8 in the photo may be Blade Silver based on the "naked" A Pillar.

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post

It's odd the guy wanted to order the sport seat on the drivers side only and not the competition seat. The 82 Z28 could be ordered with a Conteur seat made by Lear Siegler (a comp style seat) on the drivers side only with a standard seat for the passenger.
        The Porsche Club and other entities I have been an Instructor for, require the same seats and Seat belt/harnesses if an Instructor is to ride as a driver or just in an advisor capacity

Comment

Glad to see the A pillars body color ... I had one of my friends ask of I was still going to get a C8. I said "of course " ... then he asked me if he could have first dibbs on my C7 ... gotta like that maybe I'll be getting one sooner than I thought

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	43A7D002-11B8-455A-B0E1-0AF8E0D7A72F.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	35899
            Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

I suspect Chevy is now going to offer body-color painted or black A-pillars just like Ferrari and Lambo do. With that new big bad paint facility surely there's going to be some new options not just colors.

Comment

The black A pillars needed to go. This is great news.

Comment

I like the change. Also consistent with GM mixing things up, one difference here, another difference a couple of generations later in another visual piece.
                  Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X