MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

When will the book come out???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the book come out???

With each new generation of the Corvette, there has been a book that served as a narrative for the development of the new generation. One of the best was "All Corvettes are Red" that documented the development cycle, along with all the trials and tribulations the development team had to overcome, to bring the C5 to market. I have to believe that a book focusing on the most important new Corvette in history is being written right now. My guess is it's only a couple chapters short of being complete.

Who do you think will write the book on the ME C8 development??? When do you think it will be released??? Are you going to buy one even if you aren't planning on getting a ME when they hit the showrooms in 6 months or so??? I'm thinking it might help pass the time while waiting for my name to rise to the top of the list at the dealer.....

This new generation book should be the best book ever...forty years coming the stories of how many times management almost green lit the rear mid engine corvette...

then of course the cadillac involvement in the c8 can be quite entertaining as well.

bottom line this new c8 corvette book should be even more interesting than the excellent “All Corvette are Red”

Comment

Would love to purchase one. Should be extremely interesting.
      Rocket City Florida

Comment

I would love to read a book about the making of the C8!

Another great book about a Corvette generation development, is Larry Edsall’s “Corvette Stingray, The Making of the Seventh Generation Of America’s Sports Car.” Not only is it fascinatingly interesting and highly informative about the behind the scenes developments, but its pictures are terrific. From Amazon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	171A3AC8-9467-4AA8-8E28-A5F296A996E3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	485.3 KB ID:	35391
        Last edited by John; 05-07-2019, 11:43 PM.
        Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

If there is a new Corvette book my wife buys me one for either Christmas or my birthday. So yes look forward to those two occasions for sure. Not getting older just the book. And chocolate cake of course.

Comment

Agreed JB, there is a lot of information on the previous Mid-engine experiments. But I wonder what GM will allow to be released from its insiders?
            Proud owner of
            1966 Ermine White/White Blue Interior L72 Coupe
            2013 Artic White/Diamond Blue Interior LS7 Convertible

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X