MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Reveal Countdown Clock! Official 4/26 GM C8 News. Finally, 7.18.19 Orange County Reveal Location Is Announced!

See more
See less

Chevy Advertising C8 Already

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevy Advertising C8 Already

I am at our local Chevy dealer for our monthly Corvette club meeting, sitting next to “stevera2” (our club President), and he said, “look at the C8 on the TV. It was Chevy touting the “next generation Corvette.

Sorry I did not capture the actual ad. Hopefully someone will and would post below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	7A7C4ED2-67AD-452E-9C86-57A76E029A9B.gif Views:	0 Size:	883.9 KB ID:	34763
    Last edited by John; 05-02-2019, 07:37 PM.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Did they show it in camo? Was it something that we have already seen?
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Yup, in camo. Nice however that they are starting to now advertise it. I went to YouTube to try and find it and failed. Perhaps because today was day 1 of the commercial and it is not there yet? Or maybe there but I missed it. I would love it if someone could find it and post it in this thread.
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

I've been hunting for it...still no luck.

Comment

Are you sure he wasn't looking at the ad we have already seen? That's the only one on the official Chevrolet site. Along with some ZR1 ads.

Last edited by Bikerjulio; 05-03-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Walk towards the light,,,,,,,,

Comment

When 7-18 comes, they should have a commercial with a slowly rotating C8, starting in full camo. Padding and camo would disappear piece by piece, ending with a fully revealed C8. Background music would be "The Stripper" by the David Rose Orchestra. .

Comment

All I can find on YouTube is the Zora teaser trailer that we've already seen, but it would make a good TV ad (and may be what's circulating now on TV).
                Current Vettes:
                '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
                '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
                "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
                  All I can find on YouTube is the Zora teaser trailer that we've already seen, but it would make a good TV ad (and may be what's circulating now on TV)
                  Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, count me flattered.

hint. post #5

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post

Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, count me flattered.

hint. post #5
                    If that's your interpretation...

My perspective is trust but verify.
                    Current Vettes:
                    '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                    '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
                    '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
                    "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post

If that's your interpretation...

My perspective is trust but verify.
                      No idea what that means.

I was pointing out that you had just posted the same video as I had. Seemed a little pointless.

Comment

Thanks. I could see that video many more times. However, that is different from the TV ad I saw the last five seconds of yesterday.

Comment

Do you think that TV was on an internal "network" supplied to Chevy dealers, or a regular network broadcast?
                          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                          >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

We were talking in their customer waiting lounge with a TV set on; it was during the evening local news, but beyond that I do not know.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X