Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Monday’s Software Changes & Upgrades

Monday’s software updates, including changes to our Photo Gallery, User Name Cards, and other changes & fixes can be accessed here: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...re-update-info. Thanks brad66 for creating the linked thread.
2 of 2 < >

Official Z06 Press Release, Reveal Pictures and Visualizer Access

See more
See less

GM Says May 9th 2023 Start Of Production; Also End of 2022 Production Plans

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tadge said at the reveal that “we are going back to Nurburgring in the spring.” Then he turned to look at Oliver Gavin who was 10’ away and said something like he could well be one of our drivers to attempt our best lap ever.

He also noted they will be doing the high speed run there on the miles long straight on that special track they have in Europe.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thank you john. Stay blessed!
      C8 Z06 (MY2024-25) | F80 M3 (Sold) | GT350(Sold) | C7 Z06(Sold) | S2000(Sold) | 300zx LS (Sold) | 300zx TT(Sold) | Evo X(Sold) | 300zx NA(Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyb View Post

Do you have an order in with a dealer now?
        If so, you should still be in the same line for an allocation. You will need to get with your dealer in March and re-place your order for a 2023 (I had to do this as I got pushed to 2021 model year from 2020). You MUST do this, your current order will NOT "roll over" to the next model year, it will just go away assuming that your allocation didn't come up before 3/17

PS. My dealer was on the ball, and knew to re-place the order...
        I've had it with that car and the BS around it now it's rumored that another strike is looming. If I'm around when they are on dealers lots maybe if not so be it

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Bob View Post
          I guess they feel they got enough info from running the "ring" the first time to be able to roll out the Z06 without going back or if they do they can make changes with software if they need to.
          If you are basing this on three videos that were released this last week saying the new GM video “The World” meant they are very shortly going to release the N’Ring lap time, they are not accurate. GM is not going to release. N’Ring time soon for they do not have one. I was feet away from Tadge at the reveal when he said, “we are going back to the ‘Ring in the Spring to attempt to set a lap record.” He also added that we are going to the extra length straight Euro track to set our top speed.

As to any thoughts that they are in Europe now at the ‘Ring, it is torn up in spots right now while they are reconstructing some sections; also the weather alone would preclude trying to set a record now.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by WWR View Post

I've had it with that car and the BS around it now it's rumored that another strike is looming. If I'm around when they are on dealers lots maybe if not so be it
            So your plan is to live your next three to five years without a Corvette; that is if you plan it to pick one up a dealer’s lot at MSRP.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

So your plan is to live your next three to five years without a Corvette; that is if you plan it to pick one up a dealer’s lot at MSRP.
              No I have C7 Z51 a '15 with 24,000 miles. It just runs and runs.

Comment

You have a great car. Your Z51 will be around for many more decades. There is a C5 who had 830,000 miles on it and while the heads were machined once, the engine has never been pulled.

Comment

Wow! 830,000 miles with no rebuild? Super impressive.

Comment

We lost know of two others that have gone over 500,000 miles and still going very strong (one at around 700,000).

Comment

Anybody heard what changes may be made for 2023? New colors or new options?

Comment

Here is a little of what we think we know: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ingray-changes

Plus highly probability that Arctic White will go away for 2023 replaced by Pearlescent Metallic White with standard black being replaced for 2023 with “CArbon Flash.”

Comment

Man I hope so... really want to get PMW with red dipped interior.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X