Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

0% finance interest on used corvettes - what are GM thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0% finance interest on used corvettes - what are GM thinking?

Go to the 16min marker on this video.......am I hearing right that GM are offering 0% finance on used corvettes? Surely this doesn't help the ADM gouging situation?? Or am I missing something??
    Fall 2021 General Motors lot update, what to expect when you go to your local dealer. - YouTube

Well then - that's exactly what I heard. Markup however 0% financing on any used Corvette.
    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

That is interesting…
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

When did GM decide they needed to incentivize the sale of used C8's?

Comment

Originally posted by Red C-8 of Jax View Post
          When did GM decide they needed to incentivize the sale of used C8's?
          I assume it’s because:

-it makes it easier for GM dealers to pay higher amounts for used C8’s, knowing they can attract more buyers to pay even more with the “savings” 0% financing offers those same buyers
          -being able to offer those higher amounts makes dealers more competitive and better entices C8 owners to sell to a dealer as opposed to a private buyer. This is especially timely when a segment of C8 owners are poised to sell or trade in their vehicles for the new Z06
          -getting used C8’s in their showroom gives GM dealers stock to sell, in these days of new vehicle shortages, so they maintain cash flow and “live to see another day” so they can eventually move more GM product when readily available

So it strikes me that GM has come up with a way of supporting its dealer network in these challenging COVID-times.

Comment

As this is a Canadian video, GM Canada's incentives may be limited to Canada.

Comment

My dealership offers 0% interest on pre-owned cars but only up to $10,000- and 1-year term.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X