Flat vs Cross Plane Crank - everything you need to know.....and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat vs Cross Plane Crank - everything you need to know.....and more

Stumbled across this super-cool video....before watching it I thought I had a pretty good grasp of the differences between FPC's and CPC's.....now I have a VERY good grasp 😀.
    The presenter does a really good job of describing some complex engineering concepts that I didn't even know existed......and a "bonus" of the video is a comparison with the Mustang's Voodoo FPC...very interesting stuff.

CROSS-plane vs FLAT-plane V8: Corvette C7 Z06 vs C8 Z06 vs GT350 Mustang - Engine balance DEEP DIVE - YouTube

P.S. just look past a few "errors" where there's a few times the LT2 is shown instead of the LT6

I like that video. It is very informative. I hope you put in in your Master Z06 video thread (if you have not already). For those yet to find your master video thread, which is sticky’d, here it is for there are so many good videos within it. Great please for all members to add in future ones too.

Thank you.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-reveal-videos
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X