Adnimation ATF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by undy View Post
    To me, any FOB cover that doesn't protect the buttons too is virtually useless. It's the buttons that lose the paint/coating that tells you what that particular button does.
    Exactly. I have the same cover on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by HTC crazy View Post

Exactly. I have the same cover on mine.
      Buttons will wear no matter what, pressure is still put on them covered or not.

Dropping it and surviving is the need for a cover

and they look cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post

They may wear very slightly after many years because of pressure but it is the oils in your skin that cause the most damage and usually in a short period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post

Dropping it and surviving is the need for a cover

and they look cool.
          Not true. The clear plient cover doesn't contact the buttons until they're pressed. I very seldom use any buttons therefore there's no wear.

Comment

I use a different approach. I attach my key to a neck lanyard that I wear when using the car, and hang on a hook when at home. No fumbling for the key, no forgetting it away from home, no wondering where I left it, no accidental button pushes.
            Last edited by Milliwatt Rob; Yesterday, 01:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Many of these rubber-like fobs are on back order via Amazon.....just FYI

Comment

Originally posted by KAOS View Post
                Many of these rubber-like fobs are on back order via Amazon.....just FYI
                Yes, I think this thread alone has sold a ton of them

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X