Unique Z06 Interior Stitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Z06 Interior Stitching

We learned that the Z06 will have two new areas of unique interior stitching. We have seen just one area, on the door card above the armrest. This picture was part of the 26 pictures released as part of the official GM Z06 reveal.

Click image for larger version  Name:	05E833AD-8EBB-43FF-A1CA-3B07535F356F.jpg Views:	1 Size:	373.9 KB ID:	332418

What we have not yet seen is that in this video we were also told that the interior roof also has unqiue Z06 stitching. Wonder when we will first see that?

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

The picture of the red dipped is a 3LZ and I have to wonder if the stitching on the door panel is part of that? Just like the 3LT headliner that's different on the Stingray.

Comment

Good question. If one watches the video, that stitching is specifically mentioned as part of the new Z06 interiors. It is not unique to the dipped red interior, e.g., all who get a Z06 will get that new thread stitching on the door card and on the roof — at least on all 3LZ interiors.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I'm betting it's unique to Z06 as stated, with the caveat that you also select 3LZ. When I built a 1LZ on the visualizer, it even has the black speaker covers like my 1LT has. Can't imagine them going higher end on the stitching while going cheap on the speaker cover.

Comment

I figured there would have been Z06 stitching in the seat headrest instead of the flags.
          Put deposit down for 2020 C8 in July 2019, gave up my allocation to wait for the Z06, plan on getting Hypersonic Gray Z07 HTC with as much CF as possible

Comment

With the exception of the door card change, the dipped Adrenalin Red interiors, and the vis CF package # 2 which were new to us, I am thinking that they still have more surprises for us forthcoming — probably at the Bash if not sooner. For one we have yet to see the “stealth aluminum” interior trim package; for another the ceiling stitching they just told us about.

And perhaps a Engine Painted op option too?

Comment

The Stealth Aluminum Interior trim package was on the visualizer a few weeks ago. It has Darker covers for the speakers. It looked great combined with the Carbon Fiber upgrade,

Comment

I have heard from two top Corvette team members exactly what you said, that the stealth aluminum goes especially well with the visible carbon fiber pkg (or both packages). I am get both packages and the stealthy aluminum trim option.

Please m,ake sure you listen to the Corvette Nation podcast tonight, for Harlan specifically talks about this (link will be found at 12:03 AM, Eastern time in our announcement section).

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X