Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 months and 11947 miles. Loved every mile

Comment

7 months, 8100 wonderful carefree miles. Nicest car I've ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        175. Got mine Tuesday. Weather is not on my side to get many more miles before spring sadly!
        Larry, may your weather turn to it being your mildest late fall and winter ever! Congrats on your baby’s recent arrival. Also if you have not yet become a BFF of your driver mode selector’s “weather mode,’ I am a major user of it when it is below 45 degrees and/or the roads are wet (or worse).

Safe and fun travels to you!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post

Another 200 miles and you can safely try the 0-60 launch
          It’s been tried…..a few times !!

Comment

Got my 2020 C8 in November of 2020. I have 1900 miles clocked so far.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              175. Got mine Tuesday. Weather is not on my side to get many more miles before spring sadly!
              I am a proponent of all season tires. They corner just fine, and my C8 gets driven year round, except in snow
              Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

Congratulations to all C8 owners. The Stingray makes a great GT car and daily driver, I can't count how many times mine has been to Home Depot.
                Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

Just turned 10,000 trouble free miles. Great car.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20201209_124823.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	333676

Comment

Got my C8 z51 in April, 2020, vin #649. To date I have 24600 miles. One transmission problem around 8K in the shop around 3 weeks, fine since. Lost front lift around 23K, in shop 3 days, now fine. Been to the Bash at the Museum, Tail of the Dragon twice and many other trips. My wife and I love this, our first Corvette. Looking forward to the Z06 when my number comes up.

Comment

Picked her up on August 10th, now sitting at just under 6500 miles including 2 road trips - Colorado and Missouri. What a wonderful car!
                      2021 C8 Z51 3LT, Red Mist, HTC, MRC, Lift, Born 13 July 2021
                      2014 C7 Z51 3LT, Crystal Red Vert, M7, MRC, Born 7 July 2014

Comment

You sure are booking it. Good for you!
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X