Collapse

Ciocca Reservation List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good points and questions. Perhaps GM will raise the PBC option rate to roughly $7,500 and hire a couple more Master Engine Builders to compensate.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• They (GM) have already committed to having this option available for the Z06. Logistically, they'll do whatever they need to, that will accommodate it.
      Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
        Good points and questions. Perhaps GM will raise the PBC option rate to roughly $7,500 and hire a couple more Master Engine Builders to compensate.
        I'd pay the $7,500 just to WATCH the master engine builder do his/her thang....and not slow them down or introduce 'errors' 😁

Comment

• I have three friends who say that building their own motor at $7,500 would be a joy they would remember the rest of their life, that when they drove it down the road and stepped on the gas and heard it roar knowing they built it, would be one of their lives greatest things ever. They are all skilled and highly experienced engine builders.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heynowwww View Post
            Hello, I'm new here. I have reservation number 83. Have a great day.
            congrats great number!!

Comment

• Called Ciocca today to find out my Z06 res.#. They received my check Thursday of the week reservations opened. My # is 5614. Of course, I asked for a refund of my deposit. Multiple 5614 times $2000.00 and you get $11,228,000.00. That's 11 million collecting interest!

Comment

• I called Ciocca today also because I had not got my number.
                Looks like something fell thru the crack and my e-mail was never sent or I missed it.
                Anyhow, my number is 2003.
                I will go to the next step and send in the extra 3K. Now due by 12-3.
                I know this at best this might get me into a 2nd or 3rd Year Delivery.
                Oh well, better late than never.
                I do have a 2022 coming that should be delivered by Mid next year to keep me going.
                My friend is battling Cancer right now so my problems are pretty minor in the overall scheme of things.
                Be safe, Get your Booster. Appreciate the People and things we have in our Life.
                B&B

Comment

• 2000 is four years out at 500/year

Comment

• Refunds are going out pretty quickly. They confirmed my request for refund on 11/19 and it was in my mailbox today.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerohp View Post
                      Refunds are going out pretty quickly. They confirmed my request for refund on 11/19 and it was in my mailbox today.
                      I second this. I requested a refund on 11/16, got a email confirmation they received that request on 11/22, and received my refund today.
                      Delivered 6/30/21: The Red Demon 2021 3LT Red Mist HTC.
                      Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
                      AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by improviz View Post
                        2000 is four years out at 500/year
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	266393217_17771fe5de_z.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	333902
                        Thanks, improviz for doing the Math.

Comment

• I logged on to the USPS website and see my refund check is out for mail delivery today. I sure wish I didn't have such a high number, but that's life.
                          I think I'll use it for some nice black wheels for my C7. I'll drive that junker around until I get a C8 someday in the next decade.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	rufund.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	333913

Comment

• Ciocca, for all the complaints I have read, is doing their best given the complexity of the situation. Not sure anyone could have foreseen the overwhelming demand for the Z06. I was number 2848 and requested a refund of my deposit on 11/16. My request was acknowledged on 11/22 and the check was in the mail and postmarked 11/23. I received it today. I think the turn around time was reasonable given the circumstances.

It would be nice if they can come up with a better method for taking deposits for the E Ray. Keeping my fingers crossed.
                            Last edited by epicvet; Today, 01:36 PM.
                            2014 C7 3LT Coupe Laguna Blue Z51, SOLD but not forgotten

2022 C8 HTC 3LT Z51 Red Mist Metallic, Natural Dipped Interior, Carbon Flash Nacelles, Carbon Flash Dual Racing Stripes, Carbon Flash Outside Mirrors and Rear Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Magnetic Ride Control, Front Lift, Edge Red Calipers

Comment

• The demand is incredible. It does sound like Ciocca is trying to do things right by everybody. Good Luck to all
                              Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X