Ciocca Reservation List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciocca Reservation List

Bank wire confirmed delivered at 12:07pm est for my spot. Any guesses on what # in line I'll get???

Pet theire IG, there are over 100 people in line. So people who made the instant trasnfer online are ahead of people who will pay with check in person?
    Can anyone confirm please?

Comment

I received confirmation but my wire transfer is still in the works.

I'd guess you will get a pretty low number for an on-line application.
      Bob Sliwa
      "I was cruising in my E-Ray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
      Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.
      Ludicrous Speed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWL8ejf2nM

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!
      2022-2023? E-Ray - Number 4 on the List at MacMulkin!

Comment

Ahead of me, I'm confirmed at 12:12 pm est 😀

Comment

Wire sent at 12:02, confirmed at 12:08. I’m so excited to get what may well be the best V8 ever made.
          GMO Rapid Blue, 3LT, HTO tension/twilight blue, FA5 CF interior, Z51, FE4 magnetic ride, E60 front lift, Q8T spectra gray tridents, STI composite rockers, VQK splash guards. Built 7/24, delivered 8/28.

Comment

I am thinking highly positive thoughts for you all. And a Z06 in your future!!!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

wow you guys have fast banks.. Mine said it would go out before 4 pm..
              Sigmon - Hamilton, Ohio, USA
              2021 Elkhart Lake Blue Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 3LT Z51, D30, BV4, E60, EYK, FA5, FE4, Q8T, ZZ3, J6N
              Deposit: March 20/20, 1100: Nov 17/20, 2000: Feb 12/21, 3000: Feb 17/21, 3300: April 15/21, 3400: April 23/21 TPW 5/3/21, 3800: 5/4/21, 4200: 5/10/21, 5000: 5/10/21, 6000: 5/10/21

Comment

Hopefully enough of y'all got early spots at Ciocca, so I can move up on Mike's list

Comment

Confirmed at 12:16 … what held me up a few minutes I got confused by their bank information was different than Chase was showing for the Routing number .. came to find out it didn’t matter … oh well, even if I can get in the top 300 I’d be happy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sigmon View Post
                    wow you guys have fast banks.. Mine said it would go out before 4 pm..
                    you may be surprised. Mine said by EOD and then I got the quick confirmation. Bank of America

Comment

This is my first time ever posting on this Forum. Thankful for all the help and guidance so far from everyone.

My Transfer was completed at 12:02 EST

Comment

Confirmed at 12:07. Hooray and fingers crossed. Monday we shall see the results until then
                        I’m taking my wife out to dinner because she did the transfer on the computer. We did one last year so it was a bit familiar.
                        Last edited by MikeC8; 11-02-2021, 12:54 PM.
                        2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

You are off to a great start and let’s celebrate that!!!

Let all also however remember that as a new model there could be constraints; for example you could order a new-for-2023 color, or may choose to order the 70th-Anniversary-Edition and for all those reasons that are “delayed availability” (as could vis CF wheels or any other single or multiple option), and thus the order in which even a dealer receives and prioritizes internally can be far, far from delivery reality. Once could have for example their order even within the BGA manufacturing process — and we have seen this happen more than occasionally, go in month two of the allocation cycle and be delivered weeks before someone in the first month’s allocation.

So while the future is bright, time stamps at Ciocca and/or your bank are just one piece about several that will determine delivery order.
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Chentecruz View Post
                            This is my first time ever posting on this Forum. Thankful for all the help and guidance so far from everyone.

My Transfer was completed at 12:02 EST
                            Welcome to the forum Chentecruz .

Pretty impressive first post with possibly the lowest number reservation at Ciocca!
                            Bob Sliwa
                            "I was cruising in my E-Ray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
                            Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!

Comment

Who else, besides me, feels dumb about not Spocking-out Ciocca's wire transfer info earlier???
                              Bob Sliwa

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X