MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Car and Driver: Getting excited about the C8 ME since 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car and Driver: Getting excited about the C8 ME since 2014

Good slideshow of how C&D reported the existence of the C8 since 2014 via spy shots and other info, even when they got a few things wrong

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news...tanntp#image=1

Five years of our waiting in one form or another. That is a testament to our C8 commitment.

Comment

Thank you. This is my favorite picture. I think the final scoop could look a lot like the C8.R’s.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F9665F26-1470-4F56-8879-C986747CBC2B.jpeg
Views:	80
Size:	751.3 KB
ID:	32629
      So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Some of those very old pictures feature a very short nose and a very long deck behind the passenger compartment. Looks like a El Camino version of a Corvette, with a tonneau cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Milliwatt Rob View Post
          Some of those very old pictures feature a very short nose and a very long deck behind the passenger compartment. Looks like a El Camino version of a Corvette, with a tonneau cover.

The first mule was definitely "El Camino" themed lol

Comment

Yes, zeroing in the emblem on the grille, it was an Australian Holden Ute (El Camino)
            So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Milliwatt Rob View Post
              Good observation, and why they chose it for the first C8 mule. At that point, consistent with what a mule is, what they were doing was a “proof of concept,” testing the DCT/engine/transaxle system. Clearly from where we sit now, it passed that test.

Click image for larger version

Name:	75D98BB5-AEB3-4FE6-9AD3-412DB24F4C7B.jpeg
Views:	71
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	32636

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X