This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Tree View Post
    Might have to take some time off for this!
    We wish to see you there. This will be a great and fun vacation. Yes; YES take time off from work for we wish to have you there with us.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by JMAN311 View Post

It says registration opens in 2022? Am I missing something, or are NCM members able to register earlier?
      Just to clear things up I was talking about my Hotel reservations not the NCM. Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by 455SDguy View Post

Just to clear things up I was talking about my Hotel reservations not the NCM. Thanks...
        That makes sense, I read it wrong, thanks!

Originally posted by John View Post

No; even lifetime NCM members such as I am, can not register before the beginning of next year. Thankfully for all, there is no limit on registrations. Come on; come all.

Thanks John, I'm going to keep an eye on my emails from NCM to try and get a spot for the Bash. I think it will be the best way for me to see colors and options to make the best decision on my build. (hoping they will have a display with all the different colored wheels). I've been watching the presentations the last few years and it sure would be fun to see it in person!
        Put deposit down for 2020 C8 in July 2019, gave up my allocation to wait for the Z06, plan on getting Hypersonic Gray Z07 HTC with as much CF as possible

Comment

Exactly why my wife and I will be driving 2,525 miles each way to attend the event. And to talk 1-to-1 with Tadge and 50 of his team, and to hear the Z06 seminars and to meet up with fellow MECF members.

Nirvana!
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I made hotel reservations for my wife and I as well, but only 872 miles (one way). I look forward to seeing - and meeting - other MECF and Stingray Forum members.
            2021 C8 Z51 3LT, Red Mist, HTC, MRC, Lift, Born 13 July 2021
            2014 C7 Z51 3LT, Crystal Red Vert, M7, MRC, Born 7 July 2014

Comment

As soon as the registration/agenda is out, I will put up a separate Singh up thread for our annual breakfast of MECF/SF members — for members to sign up. It is open to all, to friends, family, hangers on, and of course forum members. Typically it is at 6:29 AM on Friday (but again we need to see the agenda first).

Click image for larger version  Name:	16A9BCD8-2FE1-4C38-B9E1-286B22FAF0BE.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	331729

Comment

How are the days usually scheduled out?
                Thursday the main presentations? Friday are for tech seminars? What is on Saturday?
                Put deposit down for 2020 C8 in July 2019, gave up my allocation to wait for the Z06, plan on getting Hypersonic Gray Z07 HTC with as much CF as possible

Comment

One could if you were smart attend all of them on Thursday and Friday (got home at the end of the day Friday) — unless you are part of special activities such as the 2024 National Corvette Caravan. Typically the main presentations are scheduled twice, once on one day, once on the next day.

Those that work tend to arrive late Thursday night and leave on Saturday; those who are retired tend to arrive in time for the start of Thursday activities — but with double scheduling of key events there is usually a way to get in what you one in one FULL day. To me however the time I spend one to one with the average 50-60 Corvette team members is what is extra special and why I always get there early Wednesday and never leave before Saturday (often Sunday mornings).

Comment

Originally posted by JMAN311 View Post
                    How are the days usually scheduled out?
                    Thursday the main presentations? Friday are for tech seminars? What is on Saturday?
                    Here is a thread with the agenda (mostly complete) from 2020. Keep in mind that this was right before the Covid shutdowns changed things and it became virtual. Just something to give you an idea.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...to-may-28-30th

The NCM will post a preliminary agenda when they open registration in early 2022.
                    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Thanks Brad; that will be super useful for “1st timers” coming to the Bash.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X